Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

CHAPTER 1 

In the bustling city of Ludhiana, two individuals from vastly different worlds find themselves drawn together by the unlikeliest of circumstances. Keerat, a fiery and determined female wrestler, is known for her strength and resilience in the ring, where she fights fiercely to prove herself in a male-dominated sport. On the other hand, Veer, a charismatic and talented male singer, captivates audiences with his soulful voice and heartfelt lyrics, enchanting listeners with every performance.

Their strings of love are connected when keerat's wrestling academy hosts a charity event, and Veer is invited to perform as a special guest. Intrigued by each other's talents and intrigued by the unfamiliar world of the other, they find themselves drawn to one another despite their differences. 

Veer watches her fight skillfully with determination and she watches him perform,pouring his soul out while he sings. 

The charity event is over and Veer is taking a walk in the park and keerat follows him to try to talk to him when some goons come over to Veer and start harassing him. 

Keerat sees this and leaps into action and defeats the goons with her special moves 

" Thank you miss pehalwan" he said playfully

Keerat: Your very welcome she said chuckling 

Sorry its so short next chapter will be longer 

Edited by Amanita09 - 3 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

No issues with the length of the chapter. It's a really cute start. smiley9

Usually in fairy tales and films, it's the hero who saves the heroine. Here, the heroine saves the hero.smiley36

It was lovely!!smiley42

P.S. I'm taking a break from IF for few months so I may not be able to regularly comment on this story.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 16 days ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Amanita09

CHAPTER 1 

In the bustling city of Ludhiana, two individuals from vastly different worlds find themselves drawn together by the unlikeliest of circumstances. Keerat, a fiery and determined female wrestler, is known for her strength and resilience in the ring, where she fights fiercely to prove herself in a male-dominated sport. On the other hand, Veer, a charismatic and talented male singer, captivates audiences with his soulful voice and heartfelt lyrics, enchanting listeners with every performance.

Their strings of love are connected when akeerst's wrestling academy hosts a charity event, and Veer is invited to perform as a special guest. Intrigued by each other's talents and intrigued by the unfamiliar world of the other, they find themselves drawn to one another despite their differences. 

Veer watches her fight skillfully with determination and she watches him perform,pouring his soul out while he sings. 

The charity event is over and Veer is taking a walk in the park and keerat follows him to try to talk to him when some goons come over to Veer and start harassing him. 

Keerat sees this and leaps into action and defeats the goons with her special moves 

" Thank you miss pehalwan" he said playfully

Keerat: Your very welcome she said chuckling 

Sorry its so short next chapter will be longer 

Bold 1 ) Keerat was very strong during initial episodes of TMD πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ that was her core personality.

Bold 2 ) pehalwaan ji πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή  

The only reason I still ship Toxic Sahan and Toxic Veerat 

THE REASON:  because of Vj- Himanshi 's chemistry . Makers never utilised them. 

Jatin - Prachi 's chemistry.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί ( MISSING THEM and please cast them as leads in another show. ) πŸ₯Ή 

Loving your sahan and Veerat fics πŸ₯Ή

Amanita09 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Chapter 2  

As they spent more time together, Keerat and Veer's bond grew stronger, transcending the boundaries of their respective worlds. They discovered a shared love for art, music, and the raw expression of emotion, finding solace and joy in each other's company. 

But their budding romance was not without its challenges. Keerat's rigorous training schedule and Veer's demanding tour commitments often kept them apart for long stretches of time. Despite the distance, they remained steadfast in their love, finding ways to stay connected through phone calls, texts, and video chats. 

As they spent more time together, Veer and Keerat realized that they had more in common than they had initially thought. They shared a love for Punjabi culture, food, and music, and they found solace in each other's company.

Despite their growing feelings for each other, Veer and Keerat knew that their relationship would face challenges. The world couldn't understand their bond, questioning how a famous singer and a wrestler could find common ground. But Veer and Keerat knew that their love was stronger than any judgment or prejudice. 

They were walking in the park one day when one Veer's Fangirls made a snarky comment. 

Fangirl: Veer,you should be with me,I'm a proper girl.I mean look at her,she acts and dresses like a man. 

Keerat was about to show the gir her plsce but Veer interrupted.

Veer: Don't you EVER talk about my girlfriend like that,I fell in love with her kind nature and not her looks so back off. 

AT ONE OF VEER'S CONCERTS 

Veer: (stepping forward, the spotlight shining down on him) "Ladies and gentlemen, before I continue with my next song, I have something special I want to share."

Audience: (cheers and applause)

Veer: (takes a deep breath, looking into Keerat's eyes) "Keerat, you've been my inspiration, my strength, and my love. And tonight, in front of all these wonderful people, I want to ask you something..."

Keerat: (surprised, her heart racing)

Veer: (kneels down on one knee) "Keerat, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Audience: (collective gasp, followed by cheers and applause)

Keerat: (tears welling up in her eyes) "Yes, Veer! Yes, a thousand times yes!"

Veer: ( "I love you, Keerat. Forever and always."

Audience: (cheers, applause, and whistles fill the air as Veer and Keerat share a tender kiss on stage, surrounded by the love and support of their fans)

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Chapter 2  

As they spent more time together, Keerat and Veer's bond grew stronger, transcending the boundaries of their respective worlds. They discovered a shared love for art, music, and the raw expression of emotion, finding solace and joy in each other's company. 

But their budding romance was not without its challenges. Keerat's rigorous training schedule and Veer's demanding tour commitments often kept them apart for long stretches of time. Despite the distance, they remained steadfast in their love, finding ways to stay connected through phone calls, texts, and video chats. 

As they spent more time together, Veer and Keerat realized that they had more in common than they had initially thought. They shared a love for Punjabi culture, food, and music, and they found solace in each other's company.

Despite their growing feelings for each other, Veer and Keerat knew that their relationship would face challenges. The world couldn't understand their bond, questioning how a famous singer and a wrestler could find common ground. But Veer and Keerat knew that their love was stronger than any judgment or prejudice. 

They were walking in the park one day when one Veer's Fangirls made a snarky comment. 

Fangirl: Veer,you should be with me,I'm a proper girl.I mean look at her,she acts and dresses like a man. 

Veer: Don't you EVER talk about my girlfriend like that,I fell in love with her kind nature and not her looks so back off. 

Veer: (stepping forward, the spotlight shining down on him) "Ladies and gentlemen, before I continue with my next song, I have something special I want to share."

Veer: (takes a deep breath, looking into Keerat's eyes) "Keerat, you've been my inspiration, my strength, and my love. And tonight, in front of all these wonderful people, I want to ask you something..."

Veer: (kneels down on one knee) "Keerat, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Audience: (cheers, applause, and whistles fill the air as Veer and Keerat share a tender kiss on stage, surrounded by the love and support of their fans)

A veerat fic πŸ₯Ή

I will read and let u know πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

smiley39

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Chapter 2  

smiley42smiley39smiley43smiley32 ( my Veerat ) 

you are a brilliant writer. πŸ₯Ή

My only words .. 

Missing them badly onscreen πŸ₯Ί

Amanita09 thumbnail

😳😳 blushing 😊 

fantasy1000a thumbnail

😳😳 blushing 😊 

Ganja makers, bring them back onscreen πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

Bring Jatin and Prachi back. 

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Your writeup is great πŸ’―πŸ™ 

No words 🫣🫣❀️❀️

Amanita09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Ganja makers, bring them back onscreen πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

Bring Jatin and Prachi back. 

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Your writeup is great πŸ’―πŸ™ 

No words 🫣🫣❀️❀️

unfortunately the makers won't be bringing them back but I am going to give them the romance they never had πŸ‘€πŸ˜₯

Amanita09 thumbnail

CHAPTER 3 

AFTER THE CONCERT ENDED VEER TOOK KERRAT TO THEIR FAVOURITE SPOT 

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Veer sat on the edge of the old wooden bridge, his fingers gently strumming the strings of his guitar. The river flowed peacefully beneath him, its gentle murmur providing the perfect backdrop for his thoughts.

He had come here to find solace, to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions that had taken over his heart since the day he met her. Keerat – the name echoed in his mind like a melody, filling him with a warmth and joy he had never known before.

Closing his eyes, Veer began to sing, his voice carrying across the water, mingling with the soft rustle of the leaves and the gentle lapping of the waves.

"Teri meri doriyann, chalne lage hain saath saathRangon ki ye duniya, humko lagti hai ab raas naa"

The words flowed effortlessly from his lips, each note infused with the love and longing he felt for Keerat. She had come into his life like a ray of sunshine, brightening even the darkest corners of his world.

Har pal hai naya, har din nayi kahaniTere bin adhoora, mera jahan"

Lost in the music, Veer let his heart pour out all the emotions he had been holding inside. With each strum of the guitar, he felt himself drawing closer to her, as if their souls were entwined in an unbreakable bond.

"Teri meri doriyann, chalne lage hain saath saathRangon ki ye duniya, humko lagti hai ab raas naa"

As the final notes faded into the evening air, Veer opened his eyes to find Keerat standing before him, her eyes shining with love and affection.

"Veer," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the sound of the river. "I heard you singing. That song... it's beautiful but are you sure you want to get married?."

Veer smiled, his heart overflowing with happiness. Taking her hand in his, he pulled her close, feeling the warmth of her presence enveloping him like a comforting embrace.

"Keerat," he said softly, "you are the melody to my song, the rhythm to my music. With you by my side, every moment feels like a dream come true."

And as they stood there, hand in hand, watching the sun set on the horizon, Veer knew that their love would always be as timeless and beautiful as the melody of "Teri Meri Doriyann." 

IN BRAR MANSION 

The night was filled with a sense of magic as Veer returned home from his concert, his heart still soaring from the events of the evening. He had just proposed to the love of his life, Keerat, in front of a cheering crowd, and the memory of her tearful "yes" echoed in his mind like a sweet melody.

As Veer stepped through the door of his family home, he was greeted by the warm embrace of his parents granparents,and siblings, their faces beaming with joy and excitement.

Jaspal:"Veer! Congratulations, son!" , clapping him on the back. "We saw the concert on TV – you were amazing!"

"Thanks, Papa," replied Veer, unable to wipe the smile from his face. "I couldn't have done it without all of you."

His mother enveloped him in a tight hug, her eyes shining with pride. "We're so happy for you, beta. Keerat is a wonderful girl, and we couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law."

Veer's siblings joined in the celebration, showering him with hugs and congratulations. 

Ekam:"When's the wedding, Veer?her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Veer grinned, feeling a rush of happiness wash over him.

Veer: "Well, we haven't set a date yet, but... we were thinking of having it soon. Maybe in a few months?"

His family erupted into cheers, already discussing venues, decorations, and guest lists.

Garry:"Let's have a big Punjabi wedding, Veer!" clapping him on the back.

Veer: "Absolutely," , his heart overflowing with gratitude and love. "I want nothing more than to celebrate our love with all of our friends and family."

And as they sat around the dining table, talking and laughing late into the night, Veer knew that no matter what the future held, he was surrounded by the love and support of his family – and with Keerat by his side, he was ready to take on the world. 

IN MONGA HOUSE 

Keerat took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation she was about to have with her family. She knew they would be thrilled, but she couldn't shake the nervous flutter in her stomach.

Keerat: "Um... Mom, Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Santosh: "Of course, beta. What is it?"

Ajeet: "Is everything okay, Keerat?"

Keerat: "Everything's more than okay, Dad. It's... it's amazing, actually."

Santosh: "Well, don't keep us in suspense, dear. What's going on?"

Keerat: "You know Veer, right? Well, tonight, at his concert, in front of everyone, he... he proposed to me."

Santosh: "Oh my God, really? That's wonderful news, Keerat!"

Ajeet: "Congratulations, beta! We're so happy for you!"

Keerat: "Thank you, Mom, Dad. I... I said yes, of course."

Santosh: "Of course you did, sweetheart. Veer is a wonderful boy, and we know how much you love each other."

Ajeet: "But why do I have a feeling there's more to this story?"

Keerat: "Well, there is... We were talking about the wedding, and... we want to have it soon. Maybe in a few months."

Santosh: "Oh, that is soon. Are you sure you're ready for that, Keerat?"

Keerat: "I am, Mom. We both are. We don't want to wait any longer to start our life together."

Ajeet: "Well, if you're sure about this, then we're behind you 100%, beta."

Keerat: "Thank you, Dad. Your support means everything to me."

Santosh: "We'll help you with whatever you need for the wedding, Keerat. Let's make it a beautiful celebration."

Keerat: "That would be amazing. I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life with Veer by my side. 

Seerat: looks like our little pehalwan has found her Prince charming before us 

Sahiba: I'm so proud of you keerat 

Sisters (excitedly joining in): "Congratulations, Keerat!"

And as they hugged each other tightly, surrounded by love and excitement, Keerat knew that with her family's support, she was ready to embark on this journey with confidence and joy. 

THE NEXT DAY IN BRAR MANSION 

Veer was dressing in his best punjab attire and was eager to meet Keerat's parents 

Veer: "Come on, everyone, let's make sure we're all set before we head out to meet Keerat's family."

Gurleen: "Do you have everything you need, Veer? And did you remember to bring the sweets for the ceremony?"

Veer: "Yes, Mom, I've got everything. Sweets, gifts, and all the documents they asked for."

Jaspal: "And you're sure you're ready for this, son? Meeting Keerat's family is a big step."

Veer: "I'm more than ready, Dad. I can't wait to officially ask for Keerat's hand in marriage."

Gurleen: "We're so proud of you, beta. Keerat is a wonderful girl, and we know her family will love you just as much as we do."

Veer: "Thanks, Mom. I hope so."

Ekam: "Veer bhaiya, don't forget to bring back some sweets from Keerat's house for us!"

Veer: "Don't worry, I won't forget. Now, let's go make a good impression on Keerat's family."

And as they all piled into the car, excitement and anticipation filled the air. Veer couldn't wait to take this next step in his relationship with Keerat, and with his family by his side, he knew everything would go perfectly. 

IN MONGA HOUSE 

Santosh : "Seerat, can you please check if everything is ready? Veer's family will be here any minute."

Seerat: "Yes, Mom. Everything is set. I've laid out the snacks and refreshments in the living room."

Santosh : "Good. And did you make sure the house is tidy?"

Sahiba: "Yes, Mom. I cleaned the house this morning. Everything looks perfeantosh 

Santosh : "Okay, great. Ajeet, do you think they'll like the decorations?

Ajeet: "Of course, they will,Santosh. Everything looks beautiful."

Santosh: "I just want everything to go smoothly. This is an important day for Keerat and Veer."

Sahiba : "Mom, Dad, I think I see their car pulling up outside."

Santosh: "Okay, everyone, let's go and greet them. Remember to be polite and welcoming."

Seerat: "Don't worry, Mom. We've got this."

As the Brar's made their way to the door, excitement and anticipation filled the air. Keerat's family couldn't wait to meet Veer's parents and officially begin this new chapter in their lives.