Did the CVs do the right thing with Prachin/Veerat?

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Ever since Prachin's exit from TMD, a lot of their interviews are circulating in different newspapers. Two recent ones are:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/my-character-was-completely-sidelined-in-teri-meri-doriyaann-prachii-hada/articleshow/108268709.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/i-never-wanted-to-play-a-negative-role-in-teri-meri-doriyaann-but-i-had-to-follow-the-script-jatin-arora/articleshow/108435879.cms

Where both Prachin are expressing their disappointment on how their characters and stories evolved in the show.

So didn't the CVs actually do injustice with Prachin?smiley38

They were offered the show after being told that they would be given lead roles although it maybe parallel leads or whatever but after the show started they were hardly given enough screen space.

Adding on to which their characters had no growth and their tracks left incomplete in several instances.

I agree the CVs did this because they felt Sahan gave them trp while Veerat didn't but I do strongly believe that if Veerat's story was well written without their characters getting assassinated as they did recently then the fans would have loved Veerat as much they love Sahan.

Because later on when the track of Keery was introduced many tmd viewers were loving it because of the ample amount of screen space given to Keery which they never gave to Veerat.

Unfortunately, the Keery track did not work because the audience rejected the 360 degree turn of the characters of Veer-Keerat-Garry.

However, Veerat would have definitely worked if the characters and story were well-knit and inserted to the episodes while keeping Sahan as main.

The CVs should have inserted atleast 2 mins of Veerat in every episode or 2 mins of Veerat once in 2 episodes.

Inshort, a lot of injustice was done to Prachin/Veerat in TMD.smiley18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

There was lot of injustice done but not Only for Veerat but also Sahan 

But more of Veerat. 

They did Sahan and Seergat triangle for 1 year.

They also included Seergat rain dance and intimate moments etc.

Sahan got 2 second consummation Scene without any Sorry confession. 

TMD writers are Allergic to romance.

And Regarding lead roles or parallel roles.

Atleast they should have developed them enough.

When actors couldn't convince themselves of the character why will audience connect them?

Even sahan fans complain that Sahan was not developed much and suddenly the kid is coming.

TMD runs on suspense crime petrol and not on Romance. 

They also changed Angad as a character. 

He was good in initial episodes. 

The good thing is Jatin and Prachi left the show. Good for them . 😍

And I would love to see them together onscreen 🥹😍