Best anupamaa ka best birthday

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 months ago

I can't believe barkha turned into devi bhakt successfully smiley22

I will never forgive makers for this only barkha had guts to talk about devi ji 's hypocrisy i loved when she confronted devi ji in accident track 

Alas now she is also bhakt of her

Chinta mat karo kuch dinon baad maaya bhi kavya, barkha ki tarah devi bhakt banegi 

Tbh Barkha is technically useless since no one would take her seriously and she could never put anyone in their place due to her age. What the show needs is a new character like Anujs bua aur masi who no one can disobey.

Originally posted by Ajab.Pehchan

Tbh Barkha is technically useless since no one would take her seriously and she could never put anyone in their place due to her age. What the show needs is a new character like Anujs bua aur masi who no one can disobey.

I wish Anuj ki maa zinda hoti tab dekhti ye devi kaise jaati shah house minute minute parsmiley36

Originally posted by Milk_cake

I wish Anuj ki maa zinda hoti tab dekhti ye devi kaise jaati shah house minute minute parsmiley36

Haina fir deviji ke paas ek nayi MAA hoti smiley36I’m sure aur bhi rishtedar honge Anuj ke surely he has to have elderly relatives 

Originally posted by Milk_cake

I can't believe barkha turned into devi bhakt successfully smiley22

I will never forgive makers for this only barkha had guts to talk about devi ji 's hypocrisy i loved when she confronted devi ji in accident track 

Alas now she is also bhakt of her

Chinta mat karo kuch dinon baad maaya bhi kavya, barkha ki tarah devi bhakt banegi 

this irked me so much today that I almost unfollowed the actress on instasmiley36 haan haan i know she only plays the role of Barkha but phir bhismiley9 another late admission to the school of bhakts🙄

Originally posted by Ajab.Pehchan

Haina fir deviji ke paas ek nayi MAA hoti smiley36I’m sure aur bhi rishtedar honge Anuj ke surely he has to have elderly relatives 

I think his biological parents will come just like maaya came for ca

Haa wo baat alag hai maaya khud bhul chuki wo kis liye aayi thi uska main focus uska pura focus ab kapadia ji saath smiley2

Originally posted by hinz

this irked me so much today that I almost unfollowed the actress on instasmiley36 haan haan i know she only plays the role of Barkha but phir bhismiley9 another late admission to the school of bhakts🙄

She is backbencher and  topper is kapadia jismiley41

Edited by Milk_cake - 3 months ago

Anupamaa