|| MRKA Written Update 27th February 2023 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

|| MRKA Written Update 27th February 2023 ||*

The episode begins where Bhoomi sees Suraj taking one of the servants from cleaning the floor. Bhoomi has a flashback that is the same girl from last night from the brothel place. 

Gagan brings Manik (Bhoomi's sister) to meet Sangram to his haveli. Manik says she doesn't wish to meet him, why did you bring me here? Did you forget he kidnapped my sister and tried to marry her. 

Bhoomi sees Suraj taking the same girl from last night to a room. She feels devastated thinking if Suraj wanted to do this then why did he marry her? At Sangram's haveli, Gagan and Manik sit down for dinner and Sangram says do not fear I am not a bad guy as you think. Sangram gives a pair of keys for a new motorcycle and a new house for them to live in. Gagan feels happy and calls Sangram sir lord. Manik tries to tell Gagan that Sangram is trying to do something. 

Bhoomi goes over to the girl's room and asks her what is happening and why did Suraj come here? The girl tells Bhoomi that she is misunderstanding, Thakur ji is the one who saved her from the brothel area and told her to study in life. He has been tutoring me in studying and he considers me as his sister. She tells Bhoomi that she is lucky to have a husband like Suraj. 

Nirma ji comes to Bhoomi and tells her I could have told you the truth but I wanted you to find out for yourself. At the goddown Bhoomi recognises the good in Suraj and how he helps the poor employees. Bhoomi suggests to install hot water geysers for all the employees so they can have a warm shower before going home. Suraj likes her suggestion and accepts it. He asks her for her name and asks her about her husband. Bhoomi is muddled how he doesn't know she is his wife and she will tell him later who her husband is.

Precap:

Suraj gets shocked seeing Bhoomi is his wife when she coming down for family photo shoot. Suraj gets very angry.

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for the updates dear Prii .

🤗