Akshu does abhimanyu tilak for abrohi wedding 2.0

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Just saw pic of akshu doing tilak of abhi and arohi for their wedding.. 

Okay I thought you will go back before marriage preparations begin but again with gorillas you became weak and useless like them.. Abhir ko school nahi ho kya? You want to sit here itself? 

Useless pressure badane wala sequences coming up.. Baag jao everyone who are easily triggered like me.. πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Just saw pic of akshu doing tilak of abhi and arohi for their wedding.. 

Okay I thought you will go back before marriage preparations begin but again with gorillas you became weak and useless like them.. Abhir ko school nahi ho kya? You want to sit here itself? 

Useless pressure badane wala sequences coming up.. Baag jao everyone who are easily triggered like me.. πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜–πŸ˜–

πŸ˜†

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Woww interesting promo 

Excited for it

chaipaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Woww interesting promo 

Excited for it

I know right. Achaa lga dekh kar

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
If Abhimanyu really did confess his feelings and he actually got this reply.. I am watching the next few episodes or coming back to discussions to see what Abhimanyu will do about it..

@entertainment10 sorry, I don't know your name. I will need an introduction.❀️ Thanks so much for the tag.. it made me happy to know that there is still hope for this show. Season 1 was too good to downgrade it to the level that it has gone in today's time

chaipaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

If Abhimanyu really did confess his feelings and he actually got this reply.. I am watching the next few episodes or coming back to discussions to see what Abhimanyu will do about it..

@entertainment10 sorry, I don't know your name. I will need an introduction.❀️ Thanks so much for the tag.. it made me happy to know that there is still hope for this show. Season 1 was too good to downgrade it to the level that it has gone in today's time

Hi my name is Mickey. 

I am a huge Jennifer winget fan and HC i loved in bepanah. Pranali i watched her in barrister Babu found her very cute and a good actress.

Reels got me hooked up to rishta and now i am here.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: entertainment10

Hi my name is Mickey. 

I am a huge Jennifer winget fan and HC i loved in bepanah. Pranali i watched her in barrister Babu found her very cute and a good actress.

Reels got me hooked up to rishta and now i am here.

hi Mickey… 

My name’s Nandini and this is my 3rd Indian show (for adults) ever (DMG, KYY), well, I don’t even consider it as my third show because of the limited scenes that I have watched. And I have a history of not finishing even one of these shows. πŸ˜†