Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Clochette

...and very much beyond 'only' Indian culture (in my perception) ... at least concerning Sunil's attempts to 'win' the girl, his friend's circle and facing his own flaws...

Felt so bad for him when he didn’t get her 💔 But that’s okay since she never was in love with him. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

This movie was pure  Kundan Shah briliance.

The characters and situations were so real that one can identify with most of them from their own personal life.There was some earthiness to the characters that was very endearing. 

Music was so good too ... Ae kaash ke hum is still is on my playlist. 

Ae kaash ke hum is an other worldly song. So beautiful and tugs at your heartstrings. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I love that KHNH is getting the accolades it deserves. IMHO, one of SRK's best performances. 

I like the movie's message that sometimes the hero doesn't get the girl, and it's okay. 

Chris and Anna didn't have any chemistry. I also find it weird that Anna's family accepts Chris' proposal. I completely understand that Chris and Anna were in love and wanted to marry. But it seems that Chris' family thought Anna and her family were not good enough. Even if they accept the marriage for their son, would they really welcome Anna? 

I don't think she should have married Sunil if she didn't love him. But I think every woman deserves a spouse and in-laws who love, accept, and respect her. 

I think had she married Suniel eventually she would have fallen for him as well. He was such a sweet guy but she was too involved in Chris to pay any attention to him. Suniel had a middle class family just like Anna and realistically speaking she would have been more happy and welcomed there. Chris was annoying 😵

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As a kid I used to love aana mere pyaar ko yun na jhootha samjho 

Fun melody 

And earlier the songs were an ad on to the story 

Aaj ka nahi gaana kuch aur story kuch 

.Sunrise. thumbnail

When I see srk's movies prior to ddlj I realise how under utilised he is as an actor 

Though I don't think he would have achieved the stardom he has if it weren't for those romantic movies he did after ddlj 

He tried a movie Swades which has now reached a cult status but at that time no one went to watch it 

I wish someday in his 2nd innings as an actor he gives us characters and performances like sunil or Raju or mohan ❤️ 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

When I see srk's movies prior to ddlj I realise how under utilised he is as an actor 

Though I don't think he would have achieved the stardom he has if it weren't for those romantic movies he did after ddlj 

He tried a movie Swades which has now reached a cult status but at that time no one went to watch it 

I wish someday in his 2nd innings as an actor he gives us characters and performances like sunil or Raju or mohan ❤️ 

I agree to this... All the over the top romantic movies which actually cemented his superstardom, in my opinion were never his best performances as an actor. Swades was never into romantic genre still the subtle romance bw mohan and gayatri was soo beautiful to watch.. I would take mohan as a lover over any of his iconic rahuls or rajs. 

Same goes with CDI...no romantic genre..still for me he looked sooo damn  attractive in that movie. 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: infinity101

Ae kaash ke hum is an other worldly song. So beautiful and tugs at your heartstrings. 

I straight went to my playlist to listen ..ae kash ke hum after typing it here😆

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I agree to this... All the over the top romantic movies which actually cemented his superstardom, in my opinion were never his best performances as an actor. Swades was never into romantic genre still the subtle romance bw mohan and gayatri was soo beautiful to watch.. I would take mohan as a lover over any of his iconic rahuls or rajs. 

Same goes with CDI...no romantic genre..still for me he looked sooo damn  attractive in that movie. 

Yes yes yes 

Mohan and gaytri is one of the best love stories 

Their chemistry is  

Never liked any actress with srk other than kajol or juhi but loved this gauri 

And I know it wasn't about the actors , it was about their characters. It was Mohan and gaytri only 

JayaBachan thumbnail

SRK was so bloooordy cute in KHKN. His excitement in Ae Kash Ke Hum literally gives me chest pain. Anna was blind to not fall for such a cutie patootie.

infinity101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SRK was so bloooordy cute in KHKN. His excitement in Ae Kash Ke Hum literally gives me chest pain. Anna was blind to not fall for such a cutie patootie.

She chose to fall for that clown instead.