Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I love that KHNH is getting the accolades it deserves. IMHO, one of SRK's best performances. 

I like the movie's message that sometimes the hero doesn't get the girl, and it's okay. 

Chris and Anna didn't have any chemistry. I also find it weird that Anna's family accepts Chris' proposal. I completely understand that Chris and Anna were in love and wanted to marry. But it seems that Chris' family thought Anna and her family were not good enough. Even if they accept the marriage for their son, would they really welcome Anna? 

I don't think she should have married Sunil if she didn't love him. But I think every woman deserves a spouse and in-laws who love, accept, and respect her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Rasputin + In Zaire = Sacchi Yeh Kahani Hain

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Clochette

Just before watching KHKN (it took me some time to get hold of all SRK-movies) I had watched one movie SRK had called one of his favourite ones: Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro. Such an intelligent and well made satire!!! I looked up the director and noticed that he had also done TV.

I tried to get an impression of both serials but - at that time - they weren't on YouTube yet (now, they are, but without subtitles...still, I could get an impression)...there had only been a snippet of SRK in an episode of Wagle Ki Duniya.

I watched also the movie Kundan made with Preity...quite daring as a movie, again.

Jane bhi do yaaro is hands down a cult classic..same goes for wagle ki duniya.

As far as SRK is concerned.. He did justice with these kinda roles. 

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One of my favorite movies.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One of my favorite movie 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Rasputin + In Zaire = Sacchi Yeh Kahani Hain

I told the kids...they already know how much Hindi Cinema likes to incorporate music from Western movies or Western music hits in their songs or movies...and they love it! The Kung Fu Fighting of Happy New Year is  their favourite 'incorporation' 😊

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maroon, I very much love the way Kundan/the song introduces the audience into the movie's story...and also into the characters!

Both guys are crazy about Anna coming back in town because both are in love...but we don't get to know how Anna's response will be (whom SHE loves or thinks with fondness)...will it be the one on the motorcycle or the one in the car...the audience may already get a liking for one or the other...and then Sunil does something that isn't fair...and then Anna is happy to see him...so, belongs her heart already to the motorcycle guy???

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

One of my most fav films. Love the songs as well.