Anupamaa

Anuj kapadia before and after marriage

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Before Marriage : Man with self respect , happy go lucky, always laughing , surrounded with positive aura, extremely likeable, remembered his real family once in a while  especially his mother 

After Marriage : Sulking and complaining, abused , tortured , weeping , anxious , negative aura , rude to women other than his Devi g , PET, zero bit of self respect , Who are my parents ?? Anupama is my world. He lost himself in the process of running after Anupama. 

This makes me so sad thinking how his  life was  with GK in previous episodes. Now he is someone not even worthy of insults. I don't even have any sympathy for him. 

But still it's sad to see him like this.  

https://youtu.be/_-X6GE-Kqoo

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sangat ka asar ðŸ¥º

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly. I remember I was floored in his entry episode, that dance performance, his banter with Devika, college chats, his scenes with GK. He was happy in his own world. 

Now he has dissolved that world and made AnupaMAA his world. And with that, all his charm, happiness, life gone. It feels someone has sucked the life out of him ! Those occasional half-smiles with CA doesn’t count, as it’s followed up by 10000 sad, pensive mood scenes. ðŸ˜µ

I am usually not on victim blaming side, but this really makes me wonder if Anupama’s narcissist and resistence to change had anything to do with what Vanraj is today or in the beginning of the show. ðŸ¤” If Anuj-AnupaMAA continues this way, and the show moves to 20 yrs leap, I am sure we would get a set of Vanraj-AnupaMAA in AnupaMAA-Anuj marriage where Anuj would be continuing his grumpy husband role of male-AnupaMAA. Just that because he has money and class, he won’t be thrown out of his house, but he himself will volunteer to go out occassionally.  Sorry this is my vision of how this marriage is moving. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Before marriage he was Anuj Kapadia

After marriage he is Anuj Kapadia-Shah

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

After marriage he is Anuj-Pamaa Shah

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Since we're at this....Anuj-Pamaa Vanraj Shah ðŸ¤£

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Why stop there. After marriage, he is Anupamaa Shah. He is the Anupama in their marriage. He is more Anupama than Anupama. 

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Before Marriage : Man with self respect , happy go lucky, always laughing , surrounded with positive aura, extremely likeable, remembered his real family once in a while  especially his mother 

After Marriage : Sulking and complaining, abused , tortured , weeping , anxious , negative aura , rude to women other than his Devi g , PET, zero bit of self respect , Who are my parents ?? Anupama is my world. He lost himself in the process of running after Anupama. 

This makes me so sad thinking how his  life was  with GK in previous episodes. Now he is someone not even worthy of insults. I don't even have any sympathy for him. 

But still it's sad to see him like this.  

https://youtu.be/_-X6GE-Kqoo

Ye meeshar kapadia girgit ki tarah aapne rang badlte hai

Sabse phele gk meri duniya hai

Mukku ke aane ke baad mukku meri duniya hai

Shaadi ke baad anupamaa meri duniya hai

Honeymoon ke baad choti meri duniya hai

Ab kuch dino baad maaya meri duniya hai

😆

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

That's what AnupaMaa does to her husbands. I am pretty sureVanraj was also a nice man before he met MAA. A prequel on pre-MAA Vanraaj should be made.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Before marriage he was Anuj Kapadia

After marriage he is Anuj Kapadia-Shah

are nahi yaar. Shah hota to Anupamaa ki Nazar mein kuch izzat hoti🤣