Please add me if u have a PM list

I don't have a pm list 

You may follow my stories

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 1

693.jpg

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Riya happy birthday to you," everyone sung clapping when Riya, the birthday girl blew the candle making a wish.

"Hey Ri! Arjun sir ko to wish nahi kiya na," teasing her and she blushed crimson red.

Chotu intervene in between, "Arjun Sir hi wish kiye matlab," too teased her.

"Kya Chotu aur Shree, tumhe bahut maza aata hai na mujhe tease karne mein," she pouted her mouth and smiled wide.

Shree asked, "Why are you smiling?," At which she pinched his cheeks, "Because, there are many people important for me, apart from Arjun sir," and looked down.

"Jaise?," Chotu tried to joined the dots but wasnt able to trace so he asked.

She laughed out loud, "mere tubelight Chotu, jaise tum, ye Shree aur Rathore Sir," and continued touching her heart honestly, "So I wished to be with you always..."

"Haan... Aur aise tum Arjun sir ke sath bhi always rahogi," Shree taunted her and ran when Riya was about to hit him hard but Choti saved him and Shree gave a hi-fi in the air.

Tears rolled down when Shree gave a hi-fi in the air when Chotu jerked him off from his thoughts.

Shree hugged Chotu tight, "Today is her birthday Chotu kisko pata tha ki wo uska last birthday hoga humare sath"

Chotu consoled Shree in tears, "Why did God do this to us? kitni pyaari kitni bholi thi wo, bilkul uski wish se alag diya use unhone"

Sakshi intervene in between when she entered, "You guys miss her a lot na"

"A lot, she was a gem of person bacchi thi magar sacchi bhi thi, I wish wo she would have been with us, tumhara dil bhi jeet leti," Rathore said from her back wiping tears from the corner of his eye.

"Control on your emotions, Sam!," Ayesha rubbed Rathore's back.

Arjun on the same time entered the ETF, "What nonsense is going on guys, back to the work," he scolded everyone and entered the cabin.

Sitting on the chair, he ordered a cutting-chai for himself when he opened a drawer in which he found a clip. He caressed it when 

"Aurat ki kabiliyat pe kabhi shaq nahi karna chahiye!," She said with utter confidence.

He picked up the clip tear was about to fell down from his eyes when he made himself strong as usual and Shree called him.

"What happen Shree?," Arjun asked.

Shree replied back from the door, "There is a new case sir," at which he nodded his head positively.

-----

Rathore was examining the body in the college's canteen, the murder spot and ordered Ayesha, "Click the pictures and collect all the evidences around the dead body"

The director of the college explained everything, "Vishal was a bright student, everyone's friend. God bless him!"

"God humesha acche logo ko apne paas bulata hai, par dekhte hain yaha kya hua," and continued questioning, "Come forward who is close to Vishal"

Four tense students came forward, "My name is Radhika, I was not only a class fellow but a good friend," wiping a tear she said.

"I am Vicky, just a bench-mate, jyada - jyada interaction nahi tha mera aur Vishal ka," wiping sweat said Vicky.

"Aur tum dono?," Rathore asked the other two.

"I am Sonya, maine hi Vishal ki dead body sabse pehle dekhi thi," she tried to control her fear.

The last one ended, "Naman, I knew Vishal since two years, I can't understand who could kill him, mercilessly"

The chemistry Prof. said, "I can give you all the details about Vishal and his family"

ETF team was leaving from the college when Vicky nervously joined them and said, "Sir, I know something"

"What?," Shree asked.

"Radhika and Naman are in relationship but yes Vishal used to like her," he muttered.

Arjun whispered, "Then why didn't you say this, previously?"

"I was afraid," and saying this he left the spot.

----

"I don't think that the murderer is from the college," Rathore stated in the ETF office.

Ayesha too agreed, "I think so Sam," listening this Chotu and Shree exchanged a look and Sakshi joined, "Lagta to mujhe bhi yahi hai"

Arjun said his signature dialogue while playing with the marker, "Kuch to choot raha hai Rathore," and moved towards the notice board.

"Sonya, she noticed Vishal's body, firstly," sticking her photograph on the board.

He grabbed Vicky's picture, "Vicky ne humein shayad ab tak poori baat nahi batayi," and Radhika-Naman, "they knew Vishal the most"

"Director of the college, he didn't knew each and every detail of Vishal's," sticking his picture.

And finally darted Professors pictures, "We can't say anything about them"

"May be Naman didn't like the likeness of Vishal for Radhika," Sakshi said.

Rathore ordered Chotu, "Naman aur Radhika ko lao, alag alag interrogate karna hoga"

-----

"So Radhika, do you have any idea about Vishal's likeness towards you?," Ayesha gave a glassfull of water to nervous Radhika.

Naman gulped down the water, "No Rathore sir, I didnt had any idea about it"

"Tumne akhiri baar Vishal ko kab kaha dekha tha?," Ayesha asked.

Naman nervously said, "I and Radhika were in the locker room when he came, but witnessing us, he left"

Rathore smiled sternly when Naman asked, "What happen sir?"

"Finger prints," Ayesha showed and stuffed it in the evidence envelope.

"You may go now," Ayesha and Rathore allowed them.

"I don't think so they weren't lying," said Ayesha.

Rathore disagreed, "No Ayesha, I disagree. Naman ke kanpte hath maine dekhe hain, usme itni himmat hi nahi hai"

Sakshi pointed out, "And Sonya? She has seen the dead body after all"

"Sakshi cafeteria jesi jagah pe koi bhi kabhi bhi aa ja sakta hai," Arjun snapped her.

Shree licked his lips and said, "Maybe Vicky was lying?"

"He wasn't. Radhika kahi na kahi janti thi," Sakshi said.

Ayesha asked, "How can you say that?"

"Radhika ne kaha tha I was 'just' a friend, human psychology," Sakshi replied back.

Rathore acknowledged her, "Good work"

"Kuch chut raha hai Rathore, kuch to chut raha hai," Arjun sat on the seat and thought for a while.

Arjun exclaimed suddenly, "Shree, can you check Vishal's social media, aajkal ke ladke ladki bahut active hote hain"

"Yes sir," Shree obeyed.

Rathore asked Liza, "What is the progress, I mean unseen murder weapon?"

"Drugs!," Both Shree and Liza answered in chorus.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Lovely start

So it's Riya's birthday and everybody is missing her. 

The case seems interesting. The drug angle takes it down another lane

Cont soon