Bin Tere [Tere Bin Pg-16]

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is for you @sunshine_soul🤗 I hope it’s upto your expectations🤞

CARE [OS]

"Bas bohot ho gaya" [Enough is Enough] Meerub shouted at Maa Begum when she has had enough of their nonsensical comments. Her husband is in hospital and she needs to be by his side when he would wake up. 

"Aap mujhe mere Shouhar se milne se nahi rok sakti, use abhi meri zarurat hai or Mai jaaungi waha aur mujhe koi rok bhi nahi paayega", [you can't stop me to meet my husband, he needs me and I would go there]. Meerub made this clear to her everyone standing there and turned to go towards her room when Maa Begum stopped her.

"Shauhar, konsa shauhar jisse tum apna shauhar hi nahi maanti", [Husband? Which husband? The one whom you don't consider as your husband] Maa Begum scoffed at her.

"Yeh mere or mere pati ke beech ki baat hai toh behtar hoga aap beech mein na pade", [It’s between me and my husband so it would be better if you stay out of this] Meerub snapped at her, Murtaism’s condition and the reason behind it is already taking a toll over her mind and now this drama is irritating her.

“Wohi pati jiski koi baat tum maan nahi sakti, jiski banduk se tumne goli nikal di, or jiski tumne sabke saamne beizzati ki aur yeh sab kam tha toh tum ne uska accident bhi kara diya”, [The same husband whom you defies every single time, whom you made defenceless, whom you insulted in front of everybody and this was still less in your eyes so you caused his accident too] With Haya’s this taunt her patience snapped.

“Bolo kyun nahi suni tumne apni pati ki baat haan”, [Now tell us why did you ignored your husband words] Maa Begum supported Haya.

“Maine uski nahi suni agar woh mujhe kehta ki wahan jaana dangerous hai toh mai nahi jaati, aur woh koi gunah na kare isiliye uski banduk se goli nikali maine, agar woh ek baar kehta ki woh Nyla ke sath galat nahi kar raha hai toh mai uska saath zarur deti. Usne mujhe kuch nahi bataya or mere mana karne ke baad bhi gaadi itni tez chala raha tha toh aisa kuch nahi hota par sabko yeh meri galti lagti hai haan?”, [if he would have told me that it’s dangerous then I would have listened to him, I wanted him to not commit any crime in fit of anger, if he would have informed me about his plan regarding Nyla then I would have been there for him and if he would have lowered the speed then the accident could have been prevented but still you all are finding my fault in everything] Meerub bursted out in anger finally having enough of everyone blaming her without listening her side.

“Aur tum toh bolo hi mat Haya kyunki mai ache se jaanti hoon ki tum yeh kyun kar rahi ho, behtar hoga ki mera muh mat khulwao ”, [you just keep quiet Haya because I know why you are doing all this. It would be better if you don’t force me to speak what’s on your mind] With a warning to Haya and a stern look to Maa Begum, Meerub went inside her room to freshen up.

After freshening up and having her breakfast and medicines Meerub went to the hospital to check upon her husband who is still unconscious. She needs to be with him when he wakes up but after that she would surely teach him good lesson so that he won’t make the same mistake again. 

She went inside the doctor’s cabin who informed her that he would be awake in an hour or so, then she went to his room. After keeping her stuff on the table she took a seat on the couch to have some rest. She was so exhausted due to her injury that she didn’t realised when she went into sleep as she too hadn’t taken any rest since last night.

Murtasim woke up an hour later, he slowly opened his eyes to make them adjust with the sharp light in the room but after regaining his senses he frantically moved his head here and there to find his wife who was in the accident with him, and only to relax after having a glimpse of her.

He was about to call her only to realised that his throat is aching with the need of having some water so he sat on the bed after some struggle and looked beside his bed to see a water jug on the bedside table. He moved his hand to take the water but the glass fell due to the pain in his hand which startled Meerub and she woke up instantly.

After realising the situation she got up from the sofa, and with too much difficulty poured the water in a glass and handed it to the Murtasim who after drinking it gave the glass back to her.

“Kaisi ho?”, [How are you?] He asked in a guilty tone.

“Jaisi dikh rahi hoon”, [As you can see] She answered in a monotonous tone.

“I am sorry. Meri wajah se…”, [Because of me…] He started apologising but she cut off his words.

“Main Doctor ko bulakar laati hoon”, [let me call the doctor] With this she went out and came after few minutes with a doctor who checked him and asked him to rest so that he can recover.

“Meerab….”, He wanted to apologies but she again interrupted him.

“So jao”, [Go to sleep] She ordered and then went to the couch and he looked at her, eyes filled with pain as he can’t tolerate her indifference but did sleep after few minutes because of the effects of medicines. She came to him, covered him properly and bended to his level to kiss his forehead letting her lips lingered there for few seconds.

“Take care Murtasim, I don’t know why but you are too important for me”, with this she went back to the couch.

Murtaism woke up after few hours to find his wife awake, looking outside the window with a faraway look on her face.

“Meerub..”, He whispered breaking her trance who turned to look at him and then started walking outside the room to call the doctor but mainly to avoid talking to him.

“I am sorry, Meerub”, He apologised before she could go out.

“Are you Murtasim? Are you really feeling sorry for your behaviour? I told you to slow down but you didn’t why? Do you have any idea through what I have went after seeing you covered in your blood. You only care about your ego, your words Murtasim, so please don’t say sorry when you don’t even know for what you are apologising”, She finally said what she wanted to say but in this she didn’t realise when she came near his bed and was about to go out when he pulled her hand and she fell over him. She looked up into his eyes only to find him lost in hers.

“I know for what I am saying sorry Meerub and I will make it upto you. No matter how much time it takes but for now if it’s count then you too are important for me Meerub, more than you think”, With this he too kissed her forehead.

Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Care [OS]  - page 1

Bin Tere [SS] part 1- pg 4

Part 2- pg 7

Part 3 - pg 10

Part 4- pg 11

Part 5 - pg 13

Part 6- pg 16

Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aaaaahhhhhh Loved it! ❤️

Ohmygsh this pull, I had an idea in my head about a scene...and you just included it beautifully.

Thank you so much

Can you show MB and her behaya daughter walking in on them plastered to one another 😈🤣

Moonks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Aaaaahhhhhh Loved it! ❤️

Ohmygsh this pull, I had an idea in my head about a scene...and you just included it beautifully.

Thank you so much

Can you show MB and her behaya daughter walking in on them plastered to one another 😈🤣

For MB and Behaya, I have a interesting plot in my mind😂😂

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj so beautiful moonks ❤️❤️❤️

I want this scene in the drama 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Our meerab kissed his forehead 😍😍😍😍

Sadke jaun 🔥🔥🔥

Hayeeeeeee😅😅😅😅😅🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😌😌😌😌😌👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
Moonks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Aaj so beautiful moonks ❤️❤️❤️

I want this scene in the drama 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Our meerab kissed his forehead 😍😍😍😍

Sadke jaun 🔥🔥🔥

Hayeeeeeee😅😅😅😅😅🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😌😌😌😌😌👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

I am glad you liked it🤗 Show mein toh kiss se bhi zyada chahiye🫠

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

I am glad you liked it🤗 Show mein toh kiss se bhi zyada chahiye🫠

PTV hai yeh , isse jyada tere aur mere story mai hi milega 😅

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kusum 👏

This one is actually superb, really liked it 😳

Moonks thumbnail
Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kusum 👏

This one is actually superb, really liked it 😳

Thank you bro🤗

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Thank you iis FF ky liye❤️I wanted to see yehi sab in yesterday's episode but writer.