Anupamaa

Why makers why ?

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As I already said this Anuj kapadia's cold behaviour towards Maya is very irritating. Bhai courtesy ke liye baat hi kar le usse u r treating her like as if she is an infectious disease..

Why cannot Anuj and Maaya have close bonding like Anupama and Vanraj have ? 

Why cannot makers show them as friends?? 

Anupama kare to rasleela , Anuj kare to character dheela. ðŸ˜¡

Why do you think Anuj being amicable to Maaya is a sin but Devi g going back to her ex and getting too close to him is fine ? 

We want Anuj and Maaya as friends.

I have already left their love equation. 

I don't like Anuj's attitude towards her.🤬

He is a good fir nothing useless Jhoru ka Gulaam. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

As I already said this Anuj kapadia's cold behaviour towards Maya is very irritating. Bhai courtesy ke liye baat hi kar le usse u r treating her like as if she is an infectious disease..

Why do you think Anuj being amicable to Maaya is a sin but Devi g going back to her ex and getting too close to him is fine ? 

I have already left their live equation. 

Because he is the managing director of Anupama cult. ðŸ¤”😳

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Because he is the managing director of Anupama cult. ðŸ¤”😳

Is this a paid or unpaid position?

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel very bad for maaya usko obsessed hone ke liye yahi puppy mila hai 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Is this a paid or unpaid position?

You should be glad that Anupamaa deviji did not hear this. Otherwise, she would pull out a long bhashan on how paisa is haath ka mail, parivaar, pyaar, aadhar, samman and.... ofcourse maa. ðŸ¤“🤪🤣

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

You should be glad that Anupamaa deviji did not hear this. Otherwise, she would pull out a long bhashan on how paisa is haath ka mail, parivaar, pyaar, aadhar, samman and.... ofcourse maa. ðŸ¤“🤪🤣

No no. Who is insisting on payment in cash? I'm just enquiring that in the event of Simp Crapadia getting bashed on his head and being unable to discharge his duties, one of us AnupaManiacs can step up and get the work done. 

So will we also receive similar love and blessings from Devi MAA as he does? Will she give utmost priority to the new person as well, the same way as the simp? ðŸ˜ˆ

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anupama and Vanraj are biological parents of the three Shah kids..They lived together for 25 years..they are bound to have close bonding...here even if Maaya is the biological mother of CA, Anuj is only foster father of CA, not biological...so they can't have a close bond...

He is behaving like how we behave when an unwanted guest comes to stay at our home...noone will like it even if she was CA's biological mother. He knows Maaya is not there to spend time with CA, she was here to take her daughter away..why will he be friendly?  

She is not getting close to him, Vanraj wants to escape his marriage now and get back together with Anupama..he wants everything easy in life...

That's impossible...they have to show Maaya as evil who is trying to sabotage Anupama and Anuj's marriage..so they will show Maya as negative..

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise I don't find Anuj behaviour wrong with maaya , there is no need 4 him actually to befriend maaya. , Maybe he can sense she is trying to get close him , he don't want this so he is maintaining distance which is not wrong . Anuj has no reason to befriend maaya .

Maaya sudden obsession for anuj pop out from nowhere , thou I don't like anu- Raj scene it's actually pukeworthy for me , but maaya scenes r also no less 

Can u tell why should anuj befriend maaya , did he steal CA , it's maaya who left her in orphanage , now out of nowhere pop out to claim CA back 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Vaise I don't find Anuj behaviour wrong with maaya , there is no need 4 him actually to befriend maaya. , Maybe he can sense she is trying to get close him , he don't want this so he is maintaining distance which is not wrong . Anuj has no reason to befriend maaya .

Maaya sudden obsession for anuj pop out from nowhere , thou I don't like anu- Raj scene it's actually pukeworthy for me , but maaya scenes r also no less 

Can u tell why should anuj befriend maaya , did he steal CA , it's maaya who left her in orphanage , now out of nowhere pop out to claim CA back 

Maya did not leave her at Orphanage and run. She did not give up her kid for Adoption. She made it clear that she was constantly in touch with her kid from distance. The guy Vijay knew this and despite that allowed Anuj to take her for fostering. It’s illegal. 

A biological mother, who did not give up their kid for adoption, can any day come back and claim their children. It’s the rule. An adopted parent has all rights, a fostering parent has ZERO right. A decent foster parent would let CA go with Maaya on Day 1. A decent bio-mother would lock Anuj up in jail on Day 1 on his refusal. Here neither is perfect. 

Anuj should befriend Maaya if he wants to stay in CA’s life post CA brings legality into this, as hands down she’d win it and Vijay would be behind the bars. Anuj should mellow down if he wants to continue being the father figure in CA’s life. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Milk_cake

I feel very bad for maaya usko obsessed hone ke liye yahi puppy mila hai 

I don’t need her blessing, I need cold hard cash. I don’t work for free.😂😂