Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Most lowest TRP of Molkki 2(0.7) ...lets not count SSK 2(0.6) coz is couples of years old show but Molkki is first launch  at least (0.9 or 1 ) it needed to be😭

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer.stan

Most lowest TRP of Molkki 2(0.7) ...lets not count SSK 2(0.6) coz is couples of years old show but Molkki is first launch  at least (0.9 or 1 ) it needed to be😭

Hey,

I think 0.7 is good because of even lack of promotion and the promo came just a few days before the launch. Other shows were heavily promoted but still look at the TRPs.

I think 0.7 is fine as it was not really promoted.

Edited by JenaKashish22 - 1 years ago
PSP07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Opening trp sahi gayi hai..bina promotion ke 0.7 le aaya

manveer.stan thumbnail

Well I wanted atleast 0.9 or 1 coz let not expect more than that coz Many of us Watch episodes in Instagram,YouTube and 0TT nowdays and Molkki wasn't promoted even a 40℅......so its 0.7 in overall....Please do feedbacks regarding TRP and Molkki2❓Thank you!!.m still happy now ki 0.7 without promotion good 🥳

By the Way Ashish Kapoor's first Show on Sony TV "Princess Diaries" based drama "Dekha Ek Khwaab opened with 1.5 and Molkki2 0.8

Molkki soon going to shift at 7:30 may be!!

Edited by manveer.stan - 1 years ago
manveer.stan thumbnail

Ya its good m not saying its that much bad but they are revolving the show around Bhoomi and Nirma Devi now...Sooraj and Bhoomi ki chemistry needed to increase and make it at least 1.Colors only posting about Bhoomi and Nirma Devi..if you notice...i was actually guessing we"ll get 0.3-0.4 😆 but ya its good m still happy with it

manveer.stan thumbnail

Trueee yar 👏bina promotion ke hi 0.8 i was kinda mean but ye bhi thik h 

manveer.stan thumbnail

Hey can i know please Molkki 1 ki TRP kya thi?

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Plus it runs for 7 days. 

manveer.stan thumbnail

Timing shift hone wali hai to 7:30 tab TRP ayegi 1 or more than it kyu ki abhi nirma and bhoomi ko hi dikha rhe Sooraj and Bhoomi needed ...Sooraj can do much better but still not perfect he is...Wardrobe bhi thik karo Sooraj ki ..show like royal...pls cut the hairs of Sooraj i think already they shooted the show before and telecasting it nowadays.Tab jake IMG aur Joonuniyat ke equal me ayega Molkki.

Points to be progressd:

1)- Made a good hairstyle for Sooraj ..that's why many ppls commenting him aged man.

2)- Sooraj and Bhoomi scenes needed more.

3)- Upload full episodes on YT so that remaining viewers got to know about the show and then can watch on TV and bring TRP.

After all these we may can get 1/1.2