Posted: 1 years ago

A Big Conspiracy 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Who are the two superstars?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kartik's PR need to stop, else people will stop taking him seriously, like Kangana and Urvashi. We know Kangana is a great actress, but her offscreen, offputting personality has ruined watching her movies. Iske saath bhi yahin ho sakta hai.

In what multiverse did he think that people will accept him instead of Akshay Kumar in a franchise that's such a hit. I understand you did BB2 and Shilpa Shetty called you something in the lines of Jr AK, but that's where it stops, buddy. Had he been a part of it, movie would have tanked. Priyadarshan himself isn't having a great run and needs a hit, obviously he'll do what's best for the movie and his career. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Karthik has hired Kangana as his PR agent.😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kartik's PR need to stop, else people will stop taking him seriously, like Kangana and Urvashi. We know Kangana is a great actress, but her offscreen, offputting personality has ruined watching her movies. Iske saath bhi yahin ho sakta hai.

In what multiverse did he think that people will accept him instead of Akshay Kumar in a franchise that's such a hit. I understand you did BB2 and Shilpa Shetty called you something in the lines of Jr AK, but that's where it stops, buddy. Had he been a part of it, movie would have tanked. Priyadarshan himself isn't having a great run and needs a hit, obviously he'll do what's best for the movie and his career. 

Priyadarshan kahaan se aa gaya beach mein?

Daebak thumbnail

Also, after making such a big deal about the "script not being good enough," Akshay is back? Ye toh sabko pata hai ki Akshay ka script se koi lena dena nahi hai.

Lagta hai appraisal acha hua hai Akshay ka iss baar😆 Pappu paas hogaya.

Jokes aside, I think Hera Pheri 1 might be the only film where I liked Akshay. And a lot of credit to Paresha Rawal and Suneil for that.

I hope they get a decent script, unlike the Golmaal series which have been going from bad to worse. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: driven

Isn't he directing it? First two mein he was director, right?

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: driven

Hera Pheri is a remake of the Malayalam film "Ramji Rao Speaking". Priyadarshan was the director of Hera Pheri 1 and 3. 

I thought he had something to do with the original Malayalam film, but I cant find anything about it. Maybe I was wrong. But he remakes all his Malayalam movies in Hindi.