Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A Big Conspiracy
Who are the two superstars?
Kartik's PR need to stop, else people will stop taking him seriously, like Kangana and Urvashi. We know Kangana is a great actress, but her offscreen, offputting personality has ruined watching her movies. Iske saath bhi yahin ho sakta hai.
In what multiverse did he think that people will accept him instead of Akshay Kumar in a franchise that's such a hit. I understand you did BB2 and Shilpa Shetty called you something in the lines of Jr AK, but that's where it stops, buddy. Had he been a part of it, movie would have tanked. Priyadarshan himself isn't having a great run and needs a hit, obviously he'll do what's best for the movie and his career.
Karthik has hired Kangana as his PR agent.😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kartik's PR need to stop, else people will stop taking him seriously, like Kangana and Urvashi. We know Kangana is a great actress, but her offscreen, offputting personality has ruined watching her movies. Iske saath bhi yahin ho sakta hai.
In what multiverse did he think that people will accept him instead of Akshay Kumar in a franchise that's such a hit. I understand you did BB2 and Shilpa Shetty called you something in the lines of Jr AK, but that's where it stops, buddy. Had he been a part of it, movie would have tanked. Priyadarshan himself isn't having a great run and needs a hit, obviously he'll do what's best for the movie and his career.
Priyadarshan kahaan se aa gaya beach mein?
Also, after making such a big deal about the "script not being good enough," Akshay is back? Ye toh sabko pata hai ki Akshay ka script se koi lena dena nahi hai.
Lagta hai appraisal acha hua hai Akshay ka iss baar😆 Pappu paas hogaya.
Jokes aside, I think Hera Pheri 1 might be the only film where I liked Akshay. And a lot of credit to Paresha Rawal and Suneil for that.
I hope they get a decent script, unlike the Golmaal series which have been going from bad to worse.
Isn't he directing it? First two mein he was director, right?
Hera Pheri is a remake of the Malayalam film "Ramji Rao Speaking". Priyadarshan was the director of Hera Pheri 1 and 3.
I thought he had something to do with the original Malayalam film, but I cant find anything about it. Maybe I was wrong. But he remakes all his Malayalam movies in Hindi.
Was never a fan of her acting but Sonali Bendre has hit it out of the park in her new web series..such amazing acting and all reviews have...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
3