Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

waiting for kangu's replyπŸ˜†

It would be great fun

IKR. Koi toh hai iss industry mei jo hum ko entertainment deta hai time to time πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunnal

I don't understand why Pakistani celebrities are condemning Javed Akhtar on his statement. 

He just said that India arranged big shows for rahat fateh Ali, mehdi hasan etc but Pakistan never arranged any show for any Indian singer. 

What was so wrong in this that the Pakistani film actress Resham who took pictures with Javed did dinner with him, later condemn him really badly publicly on her Facebook and insta while she came to knew about this statement and called it anti Pakistani statement? how is it an anti Pakistani statement? 

And full marks to Javed who ignored the toxic psycho Kangana for adding fuel to the fire saying "ghar may ghuss kay maara"... I mean really?  Javed just told a fact about singers, is it called ghar may ghuss kay maarna? 

Or did I missed something and did Javed Akhtar said something else apart from this singer's thing? 

can someone please answer

thanks 

@bold β€” he also commented about 26/11 Mumbai attack and those terrorists roaming freely in Pakistan. 

Waha se mirchi lagi hogi Resham bahen ko. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Kangu is the biggest opportunist. Good that Jadu didn’t give her bhav. 

Par Jadu bhi kuch kam nahi. He got lot of criticism recently for indirectly justifying attack on Salman Rushdie and was called fake atheist. So he went all out this time.. woh bhi pados mein jake. πŸ˜†

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oops that was a epic burn served to Miss Ranaut and very rightly so. 

Now waiting for another nepo or film mafia related befitting reply by Miss Ranaut.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Now kangu will start nepo allegations on akhtar family πŸ˜†

DushtKanya thumbnail

BAHAHAHA KING πŸ˜† 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Kangu is the biggest opportunist. Good that Jadu didn’t give her bhav. 

Par Jadu bhi kuch kam nahi. He got lot of criticism recently for indirectly justifying attack on Salman Rushdie and was called fake atheist. So he went all out this time.. woh bhi pados mein jake. πŸ˜†

How do you know? Are you an antaryami or something that you happen to know everything that goes on in other people’s minds?πŸ˜†

When he criticized the Pakistanis or whatever he said about Rushdie or any other matter, they were all his words and he is perfectly capable of defending and justifying himself and his words without having to appease anyone.

*Edited to add the smiley. I keep forgetting that important part.*

Edited by loginidran - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loginidran

How do you know? Are you an antaryami or something that you happen to know everything that goes on in other people’s minds?πŸ˜†

When he criticized the Pakistanis or whatever he said about Rushdie or any other matter, they were all his words and he is perfectly capable of defending and justifying himself and his words without having to appease anyone.

*Edited to add the smiley. I keep forgetting that important part.*

He is perfectly capable of whatever he wants. Never denied that. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

This is an open forum and it is my opinion. Deal with it. πŸ˜† (You asked for the smiley)

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

He is perfectly capable of whatever he wants. Never denied that. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

This is an open forum and it is my opinion. Deal with it. πŸ˜† (You asked for the smiley)

Where did I ask for the smiley? Just own it up that you took fancy to it all on your own. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†