"Abdu Rozik books an entire theatre to watch SRK's 'Pathaan' "

Posted: 1 years ago

Saw this headline, was curious about this guy...

Then I thought if this was just a PR gimmick or an a-bit-exaggerated attempt to get SRK into meeting him...

Then I asked myself if he invited many other people to watch the movie for free...

Can you enlighten me?

(triggered memory: I once met a very nice Tajikistan student - in front of Mannat - who was studying Hindi in her homeland because of her love for SRK/SRK-movies)

Edit: forgot to post the article...sorry

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/abdu-rozik-books-an-entire-theatre-to-watch-srks-pathaan/articleshow/98090836.cms

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

this guy booked an entire theater to watch that "thing"? Not very bright, is he?๐Ÿ˜†

I think he booked the theatre to make headlines (or one advised him to do so).

It would be a nice gesture if one gets to know if it was only for him or also for many others to watch... (otherwise it would only be a question of money and attention, imo).

Ticket costing 100 bucks.... might be possible.๐Ÿ˜†

didnโ€™t read the article but If he just booked for himself thatโ€™s stupidity ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

If he offered to people who canโ€™t afford the theatre tickets - that would be nice. 

Originally posted by Nishita123

If he offered to people who canโ€™t afford the theatre tickets - that would be nice. 

yeah, that's what I would like to know...

I read that he was part of a BigBoss show...

Originally posted by Clochette

I think he booked the theatre to make headlines (or one advised him to do so).

It would be a nice gesture if one gets to know if it was only for him or also for many others to watch... (otherwise it would only be a question of money and attention, imo).

all that spending for a movie is stupid in any case. There's also better ways to be charitable (assuming  that's what he was trying to do) than to get people to watch a silly movie. It's like giving dope to druggies๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

all that spending for a movie is stupid in any case. There's also better ways to be charitable (assuming  that's what he was trying to do) than to get people to watch a silly movie. It's like giving dope to druggies๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I would find it "stupid" if he did it only for himself to watch...

And no, I won't equal inviting somebody to the movies with "giving dope to druggies", not at all...

Originally posted by Clochette

I would find it "stupid" if he did it only for himself to watch...

And no, I won't equal inviting somebody to the movies with "giving dope to druggies", not at all...

Ya that's you not doing the right equalization.๐Ÿ˜† I'd say it's better to serve them langar if they're really so needy as to need a fix from a silly movie๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Weird that he's doing all these antics for relevancy. Iski toh already decent hype hai ๐Ÿค”