Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Dunki wala news to pura fake hai bematlab ye PR karke wo movie ke against negativity karni hai isko. Sabko acha kaam mile mai kon sa Ghar chalaungaa uska Jo bura sochu 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Fake news mat failao bhai 

Wo bahut bada movie hai, wo log gadhe nahi hai jo Priyanka ko bigg Boss mein dekhke cast kar liye aur bahar ayi to weight dekhke confuse ho gaye  

Priyanka ko ye movie kabhi offer hi nahi hui thi 

I also think Priyanka PR must have spread fake news. But I read about weight thing on somewhere today. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
YourSia thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

In less than 1 week people here have decided who has job and who has become jobless😆

Exactly😆.. As if their favs are going to pay them half their job money lol instead of hyping them, they're busy in finding out whether priyanka has got anything or not 🤪

Also if nothing, she has myglamm ad with shraddha, so 🥂

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

The PR wouldn’t act without taking her consent on the strategy , so one can’t absolve her from the deeds of her PR

I have said this many times that her negative PR will come back to bite her hard ….. and it’s more impact since she has skeletons in her closet …., the digital media has been digging into her past ever since the show got over ….. the top stories trending last couple of days are on her Adult content web series @ 3G that too with provocative & bold video clips 

I wouldn't blame her, because she was in BB , and obviously couldn't contact Her PR , but yes i agree can't absolve her completely.

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

All the PR spend that possibly exceeds her earning has managed to convert her image from a Soap Heroine to a Real Life Vamp …Lol 

It’s been just peddling lies & hate mongering against competitors 

just one word 'grow up'

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woundedsoul

just one word 'grow up'

Just 3 words “ Go to School “ …… and 3 more as bonus “ Learn to Count” …… because “ Grow Up” is not ONE word …… Lol 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I wouldn't blame her, because she was in BB , and obviously couldn't contact Her PR , but yes i agree can't absolve her completely.

She was as atrocious inside as her PR was outside ….. & if She had integrity, She would have apologised to the other contestants for her PR maligning their names

MadOwhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Priyanka is a very good actor. People should watch her work before commenting.

Bold - On which Planet 🤔

She sucked big time in Ekta’s audition…, even her diehard fans on DDT agreed she was no match for Nimrit & Sumbul 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bold - On which Planet 🤔

She sucked big time in Ekta’s audition…, even her diehard fans on DDT agreed she was no match for Nimrit & Sumbul 

As far as I know BB is not the right platform to judge people's acting prowess as it's not a show to showcase one's acting capabilities.

If you want to truly be as knowledgeable and as objective as you claim to be, I suggest you watch her show Udaariyan but I guess I am just wasting my time.

Trust me dude I do have a very busy life and am overloaded with work right now.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padmajaan

As far as I know BB is not the right platform to judge people's acting prowess as it's not a show to showcase one's acting capabilities.

If you want to truly be as knowledgeable and as objective as you claim to be, I suggest you watch her show Udaariyan but I guess I am just wasting my time.

Trust me dude I do have a very busy life and am overloaded with work right now.

Bold - I have better things to do than waste my time watching brainless soap opera content …, it’s strictly for Velas…. lol 

Bigg Boss bhi 4 saal baad dekh raha hoon .., thanks to Abdu initially and Shalin later …. otherwise would have left it midway after watching the cheapdu atta-chawal shouting contest