All false claims from PCC PR - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe she got dropped cuz of lack of acting talent aswell?

Sagar kuch bhi fake narrative de raha hai …. Hence had ignored that post 

The reality is she wasn’t even considered …. It’s all baseless rumour aka Fake PR

See the article 👇🏻….. there are couple more giving the same story

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-priyanka-chahar-choudhary-is-not-a-part-of-shah-rukh-khans-dunki-1209474?amp

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Sagar kuch bhi fake narrative de raha hai …. Hence had ignored that post 

The reality is she wasn’t even considered …. It’s all baseless rumour aka Fake PR

See the article 👇🏻….. there are couple more giving the same story

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-priyanka-chahar-choudhary-is-not-a-part-of-shah-rukh-khans-dunki-1209474?amp

Of course it all baseless rumours. 

Since she's come out she's even said in all her IVs,  she has had no confirmation for any role in SRK movie Dhunki or anything else for that matter.

Whatever the case ,she does lack acting skills bigtime .I've not seen her show Udadiyaan, so not sure how that became so popular.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe she got dropped cuz of lack of acting talent aswell?

Maybe. I always said only Sumbul was better at acting than both Priyanka and Nimrit. 
it is not easy to get into big budget movies unless you have connection. Priyanka does not have any connections. 

Of course it all baseless rumours. 

Since she's come out she's even said in all her IVs,  she has had no confirmation for any role in SRK movie Dhunki or anything else for that matter.

Whatever the case ,she does lack acting skills bigtime .I've not seen her show Udadiyaan, so not sure how that became so popular.

I said the same about the baseless rumors. I had posted this yesterday. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162716653

Originally posted by spicysagar

Maybe. I always said only Sumbul was better at acting than both Priyanka and Nimrit. 
it is not easy to get into big budget movies unless you have connection. Priyanka does not have any connections. 

Without the talent ,connections bhi jayega tel lene lol.

If it's not such a big deal ,and since she's done bold scenes in the past ,she shouldn't have made such backhanded comments when Nims was offered LSD.

The only person's brain that seems to be full of shit, seems to be Priyanka's, who only came across as a hypocrite by doing this .

Priyanka said it may have bold scenes. Since she has done it in past for whatever problems she may have had faced in her life.
Maybe now she may choose not to do it, if she gets better opportunities.m.
Every contestant have spoken sh*t on the show. You cannot hold Priyanka’s statement at ransom. 

Priyanka said it may have bold scenes. Since she has done it in past for whatever problems she may have had faced in her life.
Maybe now she may choose not to do it, if she gets better opportunities.m.
Every contestant have spoken sh*t on the show. You cannot hold Priyanka’s statement at ransom. 

Arey if you Pari fans can hold everyone else's statements at ransom, then why can't I or others do the same?

Why this hypocrisy lol.

Without the talent ,connections bhi jayega tel lene lol.

Getting a break into Bollywood is just luck. After everything gets finalize still it may not workout. It is pure luck. Not only for an actor but also producer or director or any field. 

When I was in India, I had a friend whose uncle wanted to make a big money so he invested 4 crore to make a movie. The movie shooting went for more than 4 years and never got released. I know he had Amjad Khan, Shakti Kapoor, Anita Raj and few good names in the movie. It was disaster. 

Priyanka is a very good actor. People should watch her work before commenting.

I heard Priyanka was dropped because she is underweight. The role was about a Punjabi girl illegally doing border crossing. They were looking for someone who has little weight to pull off the struggle of crossing border.

Fake news mat failao bhai 

Wo bahut bada movie hai, wo log gadhe nahi hai jo Priyanka ko bigg Boss mein dekhke cast kar liye aur bahar ayi to weight dekhke confuse ho gaye  

Priyanka ko ye movie kabhi offer hi nahi hui thi 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago