Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

The PR wouldn’t act without taking her consent on the strategy , so one can’t absolve her from the deeds of her PR

I have said this many times that her negative PR will come back to bite her hard ….. and it’s more impact since she has skeletons in her closet …., the digital media has been digging into her past ever since the show got over ….. the top stories trending last couple of days are on her Adult content web series @ 3G that too with provocative & bold video clips 

Priyanka was asked about it. Here is her reply. 

https://twitter.com/LionOfBegusarai/status/1626664421279023105?s=20

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicysagar

Priyanka was asked about it. Here is her reply. 

I thought she was sensitive to the bold perception because she was unwilling to do LSD2 (though she wasn’t offered ) because it was bold ….. the clips in the media articles are far beyond bold and it’s currently trending 

Check it yourself 👇🏻

https://www.dnpindia.in/entertainment/priyanka-chahar-choudharys-ullu-web-series-3g-gaali-galoch-girls-is-one-of-the-most-tempting-enticing-series-on-ott-watch-video-thats-breaking-records/181734/?amp=1

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indiacool12345

The same constantly after PCC despite BB being over and everyone moved on..The digital media isn't digging her past it's toxic FDs who can't digest the fact that she's still the most talked about more than the winner..Why don't you celebrate the most deserving winner and leave PCC alone? 

I didn’t write that article …… neither did I trend it …. See the link in the above post ….. even TOI has carried the article sans the video

It’s all the negative campaign run by her PR that is coming back to bite her….. what goes around comes around 

You want to live in denial ….. fine by me 

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

I thought she was sensitive to the bold perception because she was unwilling to do LSD2 (though she wasn’t offered ) because it was bold ….. the clips in the media articles are far beyond bold and it’s currently trending 

MadO - 

You thought. Is this the best your thought came up with? Posting article about Priyanka’s past. 

So what is a big deal about doing bold scenes. Many actress have done it. So what if Priyanka mentioned that LSD 2 may have bold scenes. She has done in the past. Maybe she may not want to do it again, if she can get better role. So what is wrong with it. 

Priyanka was ready for this. She was well aware of a$$holes whose brain is full of sh*t will bring her past, that is not related to her current show. She was too good replying back when reporter ask her about this. 

I am proud of her facing tough questions and giving it back with a smile. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Love the way Priyanka responded to questions about her past work.
This were her words - 

"I think, mujhe iss cheeze se itna farak nahi padta. Agar aisa kuch hai bhi toh mera kaam hai. In front of the camera, I've done something and that's my job. I'm an actor and I've done it. Aisi konsi baat hai, matlab camera ke liye kiya hai. I worked for the camera. So, I don't think there's anything wrong in it. I'm so chilled out guys. Bring it out."

Priyanka was awesome. 👏

Those with brains full of sh*t should just shut up. 

MadOwhat thumbnail

MadO - 

You thought. Is this the best your thought came up with? Posting article about Priyanka’s past. 

So what is a big deal about doing bold scenes. Many actress have done it. So what if Priyanka mentioned that LSD 2 may have bold scenes. She has done in the past. Maybe she may not want to do it again, if she can get better role. So what is wrong with it. 

Priyanka was ready for this. She was well aware of a$$holes whose brain is full of sh*t will bring her past, that is not related to her current show. She was too good replying back when reporter ask her about this. 

Bold - seen many of them doing it through  this season for different contestants on IF, including you

Red - What past ? ….. the article carries today’s date ….. and is among top stories on BB today and talks about her web show trending …. So it’s either her PR doing it or some rival PR getting even for all the mud slinging done by her PR

Blue - it’s her life ….. she can do whatever …. I don’t give rats backside …. just that she was judgemental about Nimrit doing bold movie …. Sounds hypocritical 

spicysagar thumbnail

Bold - seen many of them doing it through  this season for different contestants on IF, including you

Red - What past ? ….. the article carries today’s date ….. and is among top stories on BB today and talks about her web show trending …. So it’s either her PR doing it or some rival PR getting even for all the mud slinging done by her PR

Blue - it’s her life ….. she can do whatever …. I don’t give rats backside …. just that she was judgemental about Nimrit doing bold movie …. Sounds hypocritical 

Priyanka was not judgemental about Nimrit doing the movie. She said to Archana that she was happy for Nimrit. 
she said to Archana she thinks that LSD 2 may have bold scenes, she was not sure about it, 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I heard Priyanka was dropped because she is underweight. The role was about a Punjabi girl illegally doing border crossing. They were looking for someone who has little weight to pull off the struggle of crossing border.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe she got dropped cuz of lack of acting talent aswell?

MadOwhat thumbnail

Priyanka was not judgemental about Nimrit doing the movie. She said to Archana that she was happy for Nimrit. 
she said to Archana she thinks that LSD 2 may have bold scenes, she was not sure about it, 

When she is not sure she should 🤐….. not make assumptions ….. She wasn’t offered the role anyways….. so it was none of her business…her intentions didn’t look right then …, looked judgemental 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

MadO - 

If it's not such a big deal ,and since she's done bold scenes in the past ,she shouldn't have made such backhanded comments when Nims was offered LSD.

The only person's brain that seems to be full of shit, seems to be Priyanka's, who only came across as a hypocrite by doing this .