All false claims from PCC PR

Posted: 1 years ago

Despite the full blown PR, what did Priyanka get after the show ?

- Dunki news is false 

- No Naagin 7

- No movie offer from Salman

Moral of the story - Don't start believing in the hype you paid people to start for yourself.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-priyanka-chahar-choudhary-is-not-a-part-of-shah-rukh-khans-dunki-1209474

All the PR spend that possibly exceeds her earning has managed to convert her image from a Soap Heroine to a Real Life Vamp …Lol 

It’s been just peddling lies & hate mongering against competitors 

MadO 😡 

Stop targeting contestants at personal level. Stop abusing them. The show is over. Relax now. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago

Originally posted by MadOwhat

All the PR spend that possibly exceeds her earning has managed to convert her image from a Soap Heroine to a Real Life Vamp …Lol 

It’s been just peddling lies & hate mongering against competitors 

Abhi bhi he is still believing some flop tag that some flop host like Farah gave if she was a real life vamp she wouldn’t have millions of fans kitna jal kudhi hai yeh 

Originally posted by spicysagar

MadO 😡 

Stop targeting contestants at personal level. Stop abusing them. The show is over. Relax now. 

I think we should just ignore him let’s not feed the trolls now

Originally posted by Bottom_Line

Despite the full blown PR, what did Priyanka get after the show ?

- Dunki news is false 

- No Naagin 7

- No movie offer from Salman

Moral of the story - Don't start believing in the hype you paid people to start for yourself.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-priyanka-chahar-choudhary-is-not-a-part-of-shah-rukh-khans-dunki-1209474

I agree with this. I believe it must be PR who must have spread some of the lies. It is not easy to get into movies without connection. Priyanka has no connections. If she gets it, good for her. 

I hope all contestants have a great future. 

Originally posted by spicysagar

MadO 😡 

Reality is Reality …… Show on or not 

Fact is Priyanka’s PR has been nothing but fake propaganda…… and seems to be doing the same when she is out …., enough evidence to support the whole team is fraudulent and peddles lies & negativity 

This attitude of her & her team has rendered her jobless like Tina & Archana ….. learn to accept fact & deal with reality 

Contestants who built a positive image like Shalin, Abdu, Stan, Nimrit, Gautam etc have work in hand 

Now go & figure out the moral of the story 

In less than 1 week people here have decided who has job and who has become jobless😆

Lol PCC haters so obsessed with her like their favs 😳

And Why aren’t they celebrating their FLOP CHAPRI WINNER😆 instead.

But it’s satisfying to see PCC has few haters and getting so much love from all around while the FLOP WINNER  and Lord Sajid k CHATUKARS are trolled badly by average public in social media🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol funniest thing I have ever heard - nimrit and positive image she built for herself!!!

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

and do notice partial amnesia in the list - ankit is missing.

not even surprised because so predictable in the case of partial amnesia!