Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes sure....show me where Kajol was trolled mercilessly like SRK was and I am ready to give the credit to her too....For a Khan movie the credit and blame belong only to the Khans.......otherwise blame jaata hai Shahrukh ko...Varun also hid behind SRK.....no one cared that Varun was also there.... credit ke liye sab line laga kar khade ho jaate hain...๐Ÿ˜ณ....when Dilwale didn't perform......it became only SRK's movie...everyone else was forgotten....God forbid if Pathan had flopped ...no one would have cared about Deepu or John......but credit de doh prasad ki tarah sabko....even with a blockbuster....people trolled SRK that he bought tickets...he did this....he did that......did anyone troll Deepu or John that they bought the tickets themselves.....no one....toh Bhaiya...one way traffic thodi na hai.....ki sirf blame doge ...credit nahi...

Deepika was not trolled for Pathan? Yeah sure!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked only SRK kajol portion in dilwale, i did not like much this movie still i watched it 5/6 times for my love srk-kajol duoโค๏ธ

Circus is cute one,bhai mujhe to ranveer ka pagal panti bohot pasand hain so i watch his movie religiously.

I feel circus will be appreciated  slowly like some other movies " andaz apna apna " aur " socha na tha". 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Deepika was not trolled for Pathan? Yeah sure!

For the besharam rang dance ...yes....was she ever accused of buying tickets to make Pathan a hit..no...

For the besharam rang dance ...yes....was she ever accused of buying tickets to make Pathan a hit..no...

Hahahaha even her trollers know she doesn't have that kind of money.. her effigies were burnt cheap memes are circulated about her..her family was tagged and most vilest stuff was sent to them.. but bas itna sab hi kiya yeh thodi na bola ki tickets khareeda issne ๐Ÿ‘

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hahahaha even her trollers know she doesn't have that kind of money.. her effigies were burnt cheap memes are circulated about her..her family was tagged and most vilest stuff was sent to them.. but bas itna sab hi kiya yeh thodi na bola ki tickets khareeda issne ๐Ÿ‘

I don't know if you are genuinely missing the point or you are doing it on purpose...but I will try one more time....Deepika was trolled for her dance....she was not accused of trying to make this movie a hit by hook or crook....SRK was......and SRK would have been the only one who would have been trolled if the movie had failed.....actors are trolled for their acting and dance all the time....Salman is too....but in the event of a movie failing...Salman is the one who takes the blame......Antim was not Salman's movie.....he had an extended cameo....but he is a Khan ...he was trolled for Antim turning into a dud...

I am not condoning Deepika's trolling....it was disgusting....I have defended her several times myself....but if the movie had failed....no one would have said it was because of Deepika's dance.....ok I am done now...u please continue.

I don't know if you are genuinely missing the point or you are doing it on purpose...but I will try one more time....Deepika was trolled for her dance....she was not accused of trying to make this movie a hit by hook or crook....SRK was......and SRK would have been the only one who would have been trolled if the movie had failed.....actors are trolled for their acting and dance all the time....Salman is too....but in the event of a movie failing...Salman is the one who takes the blame......Antim was not Salman's movie.....he had an extended cameo....but he is a Khan ...he was trolled for Antim turning into a dud...

I am not condoning Deepika's trolling....it was disgusting....I have defended her several times myself....but if the movie had failed....no one would have said it was because of Deepika's dance.....ok I am done now...u please continue.

If the movie had failed people would have equally bashed her. First in the line would be his fans who hate her and wanted anyone but her in the movie. Now that its a hit everyone including the cast have made it about him which is good and I have no issues with it but to discount everyone else's contribution is nothing but fanaticism. If others were not important he would have made movies with just him in them.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It is the same with Ranveer, too (although the blame also is directed to Rohit Shetty)...the three last movies with Ranveer as a lead weren't economically successful...so, it is the easiest to blame the prominent leading actor.

Look at Akshay's last movies...he even has a string of unsuccessful movies...and whose "flops" this are??? Akshay's ones...

As for the accusations of buying theatres...wasn't YRF named, too? However, you're right, BI, Dilwale is called SRK's flop (not Kajol's one or Varun's one)...and it wasn't even a "flop". Not to me, not to many thinking/feeling likewise.

To me, the movie was about SRK + Kajol...so - like Pillowtalk - I watched it several times in a theatre...just to enjoy them ๐Ÿ˜Š...and I liked their story...and I liked the SRK-Varun relation and some comedy, too.

So, yes, I'll give - on OTT - Circus a chance to please me...๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If the movie had failed people would have equally bashed her. First in the line would be his fans who hate her and wanted anyone but her in the movie. Now that its a hit everyone including the cast have made it about him which is good and I have no issues with it but to discount everyone else's contribution is nothing but fanaticism. If others were not important he would have made movies with just him in them.  

Pathaan is a hit in large part because of besharam rang

Originally posted by: nonam

Pathaan is a hit in large part because of besharam rang

Disagree.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow what a way to discredit Kajol, legendary pairing of Shahrukh-Kajol and Varun Dhawan (who was much loved at that time)! 

Yes they don't matter in a SRK film . The movie Fan had a similar opening with much darker theme and smaller release. And yeah no songs