Posted: 1 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day To All

Phenyl thumbnail

I would like to sign up 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I can't PM you. May I sign up for your Valentine's game and play some other way?

You should be able to PM me. I am a mod and there are no barriers on PMing us. Try sending a test PM and if that doesn't work, I'll send you one and see if you can respond to that.

If it doesn't work, then I can give you my email address and you can email me your responses.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

No idea about this game.

It's 5 rounds of various types of puzzles and riddles and questions. You have to solve them along with trying to guess who your partner is for bonus points. At the end, your points and your partner will be revealed along with the winning jodi.

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I just tried again, and you are identified as a Normal User. Please send me a test PM.

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I tried responding to your PM, and got the same error message that you are a Normal User.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I tried responding to your PM, and got the same error message that you are a Normal User.

Okay I'll get this issue looked into. It shouldn't do that. In the meantime I'll PM you my email address. I'll PM you the rounds like everyone, but you can email me the responses until this issue doesn't get fixed.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Boo all of you. Season 2 of Love Couple India is here....by my courtesy. I expect to see your names on the list. 

meri wifey ko le aao to khelungi 😳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Interesting as well as fatal game 😆

I don't know how I am supposed to guess a partner's answer who I don't know. Regardless, please sign me up. This will be fun.

Thanks for the tag Soni!

P.S. The tags look so pretty 😍

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

meri wifey ko le aao to khelungi 😳

Usse tag karo aur phir main aapne head assassin ko uske peeche laga doongi. 😈 Right my head assassin?