Aaya Mausam Aashiqui Ka - Happy Valentine's Day

Posted: 1 years ago

Are you the kind who turns into a pile of mush every time you watch Jake propose to Amy in Brooklyn Nine-Nine, or do you yell "Jaa Simran, jaa, jee le apni zindagi" while watching DDLJ every time Simran runs behind the train to catch up with Raj? Or do you scoff and roll your eyes at the idea of "And they lived happily ever after"? 

Whichever kind you are, I am sure you all could feel it when the cold wintery air of February started to smell of roses and chocolates (and sour grapes) 

Valentine's day, or, St. Valentine's Day is celebrated annually across the world on February 14. It's a day to celebrate love, be it between couples, between a parent and a child, or simply for oneself (You may have heard your single but not ready to mingle best friend say, "I am my valentine!")

The true origin of this holiday is somewhat unclear. Valentine's Day was not celebrated as a day of romance until the 14th century. If you search for the origins of the holiday, romance isn't the only genre you will find in the history books. 

In the 21st century, romance doesn't start just on February 14. Valentine Week starts on February 7 (Rose Day) and ends on February 14, and for the bad-ass, "I don't believe in Love" folks, the party starts from Anti-Valentine's Week, i.e, the Slap day and ends on February 21 with Break up day.

But, 14 February isn't just a day of love. On 14 February 1946, J. Presper Eckert, Jr., and John W. Mauchly demonstrated the first general-purpose high-speed electronic digital computer, the ENIAC (Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer) that they created to the public. On 14 February 1920, Carrie Chapman Catt formed the League of Women Voters in Chicago.

To switch the genres from romance to action, on 14 February 1929, members of Al Capone's gang of bootleggers massacred a rival gang run by George Moran in Chicago during the Prohibition era.

Whether you are a fan of romance or you look down on people who wear their hearts on their sleeves, we, the Crazy Creatives, wish you a day filled with love, kisses, and sparkles. And to make your day a little more romantic, we have a contest for you. Scroll down for the deets!

Till then, spread love!

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Pyaar hua

Ikraar hua

Pyaar se phir kyun darta hai dil

Kehta hai dil

Season 2 ka hai din

Aaj sab ki band bajegi

Shreya ke haaton

That's right...

Remember that fun game from last year? Where you had to win Love Couple India? Well it's time for Season 2!

And jab Shreya ho toh asaan thodi naa hoga. Nope...she comes with twists, turns, and lots of fun.

For those who are new to the game - boo hoo. You get no special treatment. For those who played it last year - boo hoo. The last year fun won't help you here.

What do you have to do? Right now sign up. We will then pair you off....but there's a twist.

This season we have a special bonus round for everyone. This season you will not be told who your partners are until result day. Until then you have a special bonus...find your partner. Every round we will post a clue for you that will lead you to your partner's UN. You have to PM me (MinionBoss) by that round's deadline with your guess to win bonus points. The bonus points will work as follows:

If you PM me before the end of Round 1 and you are right - you will get 150 points

If you PM me before the end of Round 2 and you are right - you will get 120 points

Before end of Round 3 and you are right - you will get 90 points

Before end of Round 4 and you are right - you will get 60 points

Before end of Round 5 and you are right - you will get 30 points

But, but, but...there's another twist. I won't tell you if you are right or wrong. I will simply read your PM, award you the points if you are right, and move on. You will only find out on result day if you are right.

Additionally, note that both partners can win these points. So, for example, if Shibani (oye_nakhrewaali) and I are partners and I guess Shibani by Round 2 then I'll win 120 points for our pair and if Shibani guesses by Round 3 she'll win 90 points for our pair for a total of 210 bonus points.

When it comes to clues about your pair, the clues will start off difficult and move towards the easy. For example, if Yuvika (Yuvika_15) was someone's partner, for the first round the clue might be - she loves a Khan. But by Round 5, the clue might be - she is a moderator.

Now you might be wondering that if you don't who your partner is, how will the rounds work? Well the rounds will be played individually but in a pair. Let me explain. Let's suppose Shibani and I are partners. Both Shibani and I have to play each round separately. But when it comes to grading, only the common answers will be graded (unless stated otherwise). For example, if the question is "Name the CC head" and I answer Leprechaun and Shibani answers Yuvika, then it is not a common answer, thus it'll be ignored. But if we both answer Yuvika, then that answer will be graded. Then the point system will apply to those common answers only.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the fun and play 5 awesome rounds to find out if you and your partner are truly in sync! Sign up ends on Feb 17th 11:59 PM IST. So sign up soon! CC members are not allowed to play. 

oye_nakhrewaali | la_Reine

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago

Link to season 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5278171

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5279497

1) SoniRita

2) NerdyMukta

3) Red_eyes94

4) cheers2all

5) DiscoDhokla

6) Phenyl

7) BrhannadaArmour

8) tournesol

9) DelusionsOfNeha

10) Moonks

11) Bee222

12) Daphnes

13) Anisha06

14) shiiny

15) hasini009

16) Just_Say_Cheese

17) Hakuna_Matata11

18) Nichuss

19) RainOfDew

20) ProfMcGonagall

21) average-student

22) Shooting-Star

23) SilentEyes7

24) Tapdance

25) dipihp

26) InClouds

27) SarafWasima

28) Arshi67

29) kavya1994

30) Kulasya.

31) LabyrinthTV

32) So-So

33) hbkrocks

34) BubbleTea

35) md410

36) HpTheChosenOne

37) infinity101

38) SummerBorn

39) DazzlingLight

40) Namita-M

41) EXOL

42) Nishita123

43) Agni_Jytsona

44) sana1819786

45) Silpa20

46) Vedika.Kapoor 

47) sakshi.ekansh

48)  

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago

You'd all better be signing up and bringing others with you.  Don't make me hunt you down.

Come and play season 2 of Love Couple Indiawith a twist😎

Boo all of you. Season 2 of Love Couple India is here....by my courtesy. I expect to see your names on the list. 

Sign me up😆

Edited by SoniRita - 1 years ago

Boo all of you. Season 2 of Love Couple India is here....by my courtesy. I expect to see your names on the list. smiley14

Haye, I feel special, i was tagged twice so sweet😆

Anyways lovely tags 👏 nice writeup as always with some comedy n suspense as expected