Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Was Adi born with a cleft pallette?  Just curious due to the scars.  Thank you in advance if anyone noticed or knows.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldstar678

It starts from 2nd part, continues till the 4th

Finallyyy mere darshan hogaye Aditya se

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yea, so my basic take was this was another promotional tool for Yash Raj Films. It still is the number one Hindi film production house. Out of the all the Hindi films listed in the highest grossing Indian films of all time the vast majority are still Yash Raj Films Productions. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Indian_films

Yash Raj has little to any competition in Bollywood. I look forward to Aditya Chopra's theme park when he creates one. It is going to be tough to beat Universal Studios they have some of the coolest things ever. I got to experience a make-believe tornado. I felt like I was actually at the scene. I felt everything besides the pain. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watching romantics in more detail will review 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

To much kissing up to yash 😂 but true movies were romantic an escape and nice to know they weren’t rich and struggled 

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I quite enjoyed this documentary, I grew up watching these films so it was like a walk down the memory lane! Definitely agree on the bike craze after dhoom and everyone wanting a Raj after ddlj 😆

Best thing about the documentary was definitely Aditya Chopra. He is so well spoken and definitely seemed to know what he’s talking about. Liked when he said “audience decides everything “! Would definitely want to hear more from him in the future.

Overall good watch!

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

How did they not elaborate on Veer Zaara... that was such a classic!! 🥲

JayaBachan thumbnail

Episode 2 had me in tears. It’s a treat to watch for all SRK fans. I swear I could hear SRK talk all day and never get tired. He’s so goddamn articulate and so bloody cute. 

I’m currently on episode 3 and had to pause the scene to laugh when John said “Ali is the only character that tugs your heart, really, in Dhoom”. Speak for yourself my man coz the only thing I took away from this film is that I would lay my life for Kabir aka John Abraham. 🤚🏽 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Never mind just realised something. 🙂

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago