tashaam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

While watching the programme did anyone notice that aarohi seemed happy when ruhi said that the lady at the restaurant thought abhi was her husband.

Judging from her expressions she seemed chauffed with that idea..

I think aarohi wants to marry abhi and be his wife. That was her lifelong dream but when she couldn't get him she settled for Neil 

Now that there no Neil and no akshara I think she wants Abhi.

And this act she is putting of being the ideal bahu will come to an end once she is Mrs abhimanyu birla. 

She will show her true colours 

And I really hope a major twist comes in which shows that ruhi is not actually Neil's child, but talhat aarohi did that invetro procedure and that's how she fell pregnant.

Two characters I just can't stand are aarohi and manjiri.

I just hope manjiri dies or something 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: tashaam

While watching the programme did anyone notice that aarohi seemed happy when ruhi said that the lady at the restaurant thought abhi was her husband.

I think aarohi wants to marry abhi and be his wife. That was her lifelong dream but when she couldn't get him she settled for Neil 

And this act she is putting of being the ideal bahu will come to an end once she is Mrs abhimanyu birla. 

And I really hope a major twist comes in which shows that ruhi is not actually Neil's child, but talhat aarohi did that invetro procedure and that's how she fell pregnant.

arohi is happy staying at birlas....abhi se shaadi is the ultimate...😂 uske liye...😂

mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata ki use topper dikhane ki kya zaroorat thi...i mean doc dikhana was required...but toppers ki kyun beizaati kar rahe ho bhai...😂 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: India_TV

arohi is happy staying at birlas....abhi se shaadi is the ultimate...😂 uske liye...😂

mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata ki use topper dikhane ki kya zaroorat thi...i mean doc dikhana was required...but toppers ki kyun beizaati kar rahe ho bhai...😂 

@bold 😅😅😅😅

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashaam

didn’t she say a couple episodes ago as long as Abhimanyu’s attention is on roohi she us fine

As soon as abhir comes home with abhi’s love akshu…all this act will go away if ideal bahu…people don’t change so drastically especially people like Aarohi 

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

@bold 😅😅😅😅

sahi hai na......topper batane kya kya fayda tha.....sirf number 1 kahne ke liye baar baar....uske repurcusiions kitne bure hain...saare toppers ki izzat daanv per laga di..😂

Pr1yanka thumbnail

sahi hai na......topper batane kya kya fayda tha.....sirf number 1 kahne ke liye baar baar....uske repurcusiions kitne bure hain...saare toppers ki izzat daanv per laga di..😂

true true …she used to be a comic element…abhi woh bhi nahi hai

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

true true …she used to be a comic element…abhi woh bhi nahi hai

abhi to she is acting all civil.....akshu ki entry ki wait hai udaipur mein....uske aane se pehle hi abhi ka gussa to aa gaya hai wapis.......arohi ki evilness bhi aane wali hai...😂 i ma waiting....akshu ka kajal bhi gayab hoga shayad...😂 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

abhi to she is acting all civil.....akshu ki entry ki wait hai udaipur mein....uske aane se pehle hi abhi ka gussa to aa gaya hai wapis.......arohi ki evilness bhi aane wali hai...😂 i ma waiting....akshu ka kajal bhi gayab hoga shayad...😂 

@bold you crack me up 😅😅😅 I like her though with n without kajal …v pretty n sweet girl …oh Abhimanyu ka gussa aa gaya hai wapas is what I’m welcoming coz I’m done with this new Abhimanyu with folded hands…he needs to fight for his girl …

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

@bold you crack me up 😅😅😅 I like her though with n without kajal …v pretty n sweet girl …oh Abhimanyu ka gussa aa gaya hai wapas is what I’m welcoming coz I’m done with this new Abhimanyu with folded hands…he needs to fight for his girl …

i started watching this rishta, after watching her on youtube...warna i did not know anything abt rishta...😂 was looking for a drama to watch....inky pinky ponky se GHUM ko Dhhondha...😂 and it was horrible...tab moved to rishta..😂

Pr1yanka thumbnail

i started watching this rishta, after watching her on youtube...warna i did not know anything abt rishta...😂 was looking for a drama to watch....inky pinky ponky se GHUM ko Dhhondha...😂 and it was horrible...tab moved to rishta..😂

lmao inky pinky ponky…bachpan ki yaad dila di…ghum ki baat nahi hi kartey hain…worst show ever …but anyways YRKKH is giving it a strong takkar in being worst these days …I started watching ghum when it started…I actually used to be ok with Neil Bhatt…pata nahi iss show mein kya hua…he has forgotten how to act …I stopped watching that long time back…unpalatable …pranali ka first show hai mere liye bhi…what a find…harshad ko match karna itna aasaan nahi hai…she is so effortless …plus itni pyari hai…I mean I don’t know any of them but some souls just vibrate good energies…n she is one of them