Parineeti

Whenever Pari cries

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I love it. Can she cry more? Dil ko badi tassalli milti hai.

Sorry! I don't find her mahan in any way. She is worse than any enemy neeti can make. She keeps risking neeti's life to save her own lies. then she cries buckets that no one is understanding her pain.

BTW I am a regular Udaariyan viewer and end up watching 5 minutes of the show every day. I could be missing some of the super-duper mahanta scenes.    

When Neeti loses her child, she could seduce Rajiv and get pregnant to ease Neeti's pain!! ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Parineet is actually a very weak character who can't survive without a man in her life. She needs to depend on others 24/7. I just can't sympathize with her no matter what.

Neeti is the opposite, she loves Rajeev but she is independent and will always put herself first. That's why I feel she won't think twice before dumping rajeev's ass when she learns the truth. I hope she sends him to jail. She shouldn't forgive Pari either, as Pari is equally responsible for the cheat.

Itishri thumbnail

Rajiv toh chor hai hi!!! Spineless but at least he is clear that he love neeti and only neeti. He cares for pari like one would for a dedicated pet.

But more than Rajiv I blame her for the majority of the lies. She actively protects Rajiv and his lies. She lies constantly. And she convinced the whole family to lie and play along!!!

Agree with you. Zero sympathy for her. I find her more despicable than any plotting murdering vamp on tv. Worse  - she is supposed to be the suffering one!?!

Edited by Irshita - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irshita

Rajiv toh chor hai hi!!! Spineless but at least he is clear that he love neeti and only neeti. He cares for pari like one would for a dedicated pet.

But more than Rajiv I blame her for the majority of the lies. She actively protects Rajiv and his lies. She lies constantly. And she convinced the whole family to lie and play along!!!

Agree with you. Zero sympathy for her. I find her more despicable than any plotting murdering vamp on tv. Worse  - she is supposed to be the suffering one!?!

When was he clear about loving only Neeti? He was confused about that too while marrying her.😆

Itishri thumbnail

Pregnancy ke baad toh neeti neeti karta rehta hai. So I guess he loves the kid most. Jo bhi pregnant ho jaye chalegi!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Pregnancy ke baad toh neeti neeti karta rehta hai. So I guess he loves the kid most. Jo bhi pregnant ho jaye chalegi!!

His kid is better off without him

Hope Neeti raises him by herself, warna her son will turn out to be another two timer🤢

Itishri thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

His kid is better off without him

Hope Neeti raises him by herself, warna her son will turn out to be another two timer🤢

So Neeti's is the kid gone? Now Pari will have to provide the kid??? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

So Neeti's is the kid gone? Now Pari will have to provide the kid??? 

No I think Neeti will leave Rajeev and raise the kid alone

Itishri thumbnail

Aww!! Bechari pari!!! Rajiv aur neeti ke bachcha paida karne ki majboori bhi uske sar par pad gayi!

Pari nahin neeti Rajiv ka organ farm hai. Neeti bimar ho jaye toh pari use kidney de degi. Rajeev ko aankh, phir neeti ko liver phir uterus, phir Rajiv ko stomach aur bone marrow. Bas koi iska dimag mat lena

MochaQueen thumbnail

Aww!! Bechari pari!!! Rajiv aur neeti ke bachcha paida karne ki majboori bhi uske sar par pad gayi!

Pari nahin neeti Rajiv ka organ farm hai. Neeti bimar ho jaye toh pari use kidney de degi. Rajeev ko aankh, phir neeti ko liver phir uterus, phir Rajiv ko stomach aur bone marrow. Bas koi iska dimag mat lena

I thought Neeti was already pregnant? Did the baby move to another uterus?