Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Yes I too made a post about it after watching season 2 recently since sp is uploading it... Kaira were different if I see now these guy's story is nothing before them.. 

Felt so too. Kaira were different level altogether , their phase of falling in love was the best ..kartiks dreams specially😆 Uptil a point they maintained the freshness ..then thy got butchered..abhira ki love story toh 2 mins Maggie noodles wali thi after which there was only rona dhona mu drag 

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaira time they are together more time. here right marriage they separated. they are not even together for 1-month episodes. with in 1 years two leaps and 3 breakups

Siri918 thumbnail

Montague looks like they might focus on Akshu now.

Getting so bored of watching Abhi and Roohi Scenes. I know kids are very cute still not able to watch Abhi and Roohi scenes. looking like overaction.

can't even stand for Arohi in the frame. 

Abhir scenes are cute. 

Abhi treating her Roohi like a small baby. after seeing maturity in Abhir still, feel he is younger than Roohi? 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Only thing i see after watching promo is we A to the power of 4(Abhi,akshu,arohi,abhinav) ddp lined up. 😆

Earlier we did not liked AR now A(abhir) and R( Roohi) will fight with each other to get A to the power of 4s attention🤣 as all a's will be busy in staring taunting crying for and with each other 🤣

YRKKH developments had made me so sad today but you managed to make me laugh lol…so thank you 🫶

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes I too made a post about it after watching season 2 recently since sp is uploading it... Kaira were different if I see now these guy's story is nothing before them.. 

So true. Here they are not giving any importance to main leads. 🤔 

Pta hi nahi chal raha leads hai kaun 🤔

There is no excitement for the next episode now.

firewings_diya thumbnail

😆 Anytime 😆

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

😂🤣🤣🤣! Too funny! Could they have not picked any other names! Everyone had to have A’s now only roohi baby has an R might as well pick her name from A as well 😂. Writers missed the opportunity on that one 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Siri918 thumbnail

Oh my god.. Overpopulated montage ever.. It's like consolation prize poster for abhinav and arohi

In the poster, i don't know why Abhi looks so Angry. 

as usual, Arohi had no expression. Nav calm and quiet

Akshu - Very good expression. she has pain in her eyes and still, a smile on her face. the pain and hiding she is expressing so nicely.

Abhir not there means - truth not going to come out soon? 

Siri918 thumbnail

coming only khand mata and khand bahu episodes only right. marriage celebrations