Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

She is giving RK and his new film free publicity!

She is pretty much calling rk a rapist. "He forced himself on me"

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bips

She is pretty much calling rk a rapist. "He forced himself on me"

No one, not even the most rabid hater believes that. Look at the responses here..no one cares about a single word she has uttered.I am not sure, if she is just manipulative or has mental health issues.There is a pattern, which repeats at very convenient times, when it suits her.

Alia and Kangana have worn the same sabra sari-true.Anushka wore the earrings at her wedding  that DP had worn earlier-it happens often..that is the only real thing.She made a complete case for herself, using that.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I'm afraid she's going Parveen Babi way...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Fodder for the media...

Kangana will lose more & more political & financial support as it might become un-profitable (my supposition).

However, if this blind leads to forcing her into an honest examination of her psyche, that may be helpful...

It's not a happy condition she lives in, neither does her family, it seems.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: you2

No one, not even the most rabid hater believes that. Look at the responses here..no one cares about a single word she has uttered.I am not sure, if she is just manipulative or has mental health issues.There is a pattern, which repeats at very convenient times, when it suits her.

Alia and Kangana have worn the same sabra sari-true.Anushka wore the earrings at her wedding  that DP had worn earlier-it happens often..that is the only real thing.She made a complete case for herself, using that.

Ofcourse no one believes her insane ramblings... I just meant that I'm not sure that this is the kind of publicity anyone would want... She pretty much drove hritjik to his breaking point with her obsession with him... I hope she doesn't become obsessed with alia and rk now... They just had a baby.. They shouldn't have to deal with her crap

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

😳 she is so sad & frustrated in life that she just throw the 1st word that comes to her mind. People like her should be put in rest. I'm sorry but it's true. Good or bad but people be living their own life while miserable creatures like her be obsessed with others life & him their peace with made up lies.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another parveen babi in making πŸ˜‚such a brilliant actress she is, pretty sad to see her losing it!  She needs help asap 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

Kangana is seething and burning as Alia had a fantastic year ( both professionally and personally) . Deepika got an All time grosser in Pathaan..  

Whereas   Kangana is at an all time professional low and has no love life too..  Everyone has understood her tricks and are ignoring her royally ... Now she is shading Ranbir and Alias marriage .. 

What an evil soul 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/10u3xa1/kanganas_ig_story/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-shares-cryptic-note-about-a-casanova-and-his-new-mom-wife-who-are-spying-on-her-101675577840832.html

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/netizens-compare-kangana-ranaut-to-late-parveen-babi-as-she-accuses-ranbir-kapoor-alia-bhatt-of-spying-on-her-koi-mental-hospital-me-bharti-kar-do/

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana shows all signs of mental imbalance. She ran away from home in her teen years which is when mental illnesses usually peak, then she was abused by who knows how many men so she is probably more scarred. And now she is in stage of delusions and paranoia, unless someone who is close to her intervenes, this is not going to end well.