Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana shading Ranbir and Alia on Instagram

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Kangana is seething and burning as Alia had a fantastic year ( both professionally and personally) . Deepika got an All time grosser in Pathaan..  

Whereas   Kangana is at an all time professional low and has no love life too..  Everyone has understood her tricks and are ignoring her royally ... Now she is shading Ranbir and Alias marriage .. 

What an evil soul 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/10u3xa1/kanganas_ig_story/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-shares-cryptic-note-about-a-casanova-and-his-new-mom-wife-who-are-spying-on-her-101675577840832.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is giving RK and his new film free publicity!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana is a sad, pathetic excuse of a human being. Hope she disappears into oblivion one day and we don't have to hear about her ever again. 

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/10u8alw/kangana_liked_a_comment_on_rks_pap_video_from_nov/

Kangana liked a comment on RK's pap video from nov 2021 today  and unliked it later.

Look like she is stalking Ranbir 

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Jesus, atleast keep the kid out of it. Don't use her to sugercoat your vileness🤦‍♀️

Keeps her on seperate floor🤣🤣🤣 why do YOU know that, you stalker? (Learning from friends at Times now, are we?)

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: you2

She is giving RK and his new film free publicity!

Very subtle  🤣 I guess everyone wud have guessed by now who’s the person. 😆 Kangu is saying Alia is copying her and I was reading after their wedding Alia is copying dp 😆  We should ask aloo who is her real inspiration or is it just that all the stylist have been too lazy and copying each other. I knew when she got her twitter back that I am gonna be getting free entertainment 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Not saying this to shade her  or be derogatory but she seriously has a severe mental illness & should really really seek help. No-one bloody cares about her. All her falling out with different people has to do with her. RK-Aloo care least about her. I’ve noticed how she hyper-fixates on different stars, before this it was DP, we all know her obsession with HR,  Now it’s RK-Aloo. 

YourCat thumbnail

Rhea and Mahesh should take care of her.. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Kangana is a gift that just keeps on giving. 😆

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: YourCat

Rhea and Mahesh should take care of her.. 

Ranbir who pushes people in the water learning they can't swim can do the needful, sasur aur uski munh boli beti ko supari nahin dena parega.