Kangana shading Ranbir and Alia on Instagram - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

WOW....this is pathetic and delusional at the same time...I feel sorry for her actually...I hope she is not losing it...and I am not mocking her because I will never mock mental health but I say in all seriousness...that she needs a psychiatrist ASAP....this is getting really bad...

and I haven't read the whole thread but I am hoping that the people who do not like Ranbir/Alia won't take it as an opportunity to bash them....based on the delusional rant of a mentally sick person....because that would be sadder than Kangna's rant...🤔 

Haven’t you seen people bashing Hrithik because of her baseless rants? In fact we don’t even have to go that far because just last year or so she mocked Deepika’s depression and made several vile and vitriolic posts about her and we have had people joining her bandwagon. 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

I would switch my support to Kangana right away if this ends up true. But think about it? I can’t believe I am defending Ranbir. He got two of the most beautiful woman in Bollywood in mutually consensual relationships. Imagine how many not so famous beautiful women he can get. Rapist, creeps are often desperate people who can not get anyone so resort to doing things like stalking. Why would Ranbir need to force himself on anyone? 

Being a casanova is wrong but not a crime. 

I m taking no side nor believing her as what  she says usually don’t make sense and could be figments of her imagination. She don’t seem to be living with reality and needs help. I just remember there was a blind where it said she sent pics to certain actors. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4645752https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4356710 some other articles regarding her and Kapoor lad. These articles were posted in this forum. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Clochette

I guess that she has a loooot of emotional stress...😲

If she really hints at Ranbir and Alia then she also hints at Ranbir's and Alia's marriage as being a marriage of convenience (Alia getting the baby and he getting a cover-up) and Ranbir having to do with drugs.

Are there other couples with a baby and the man known as a womanizer?

its them she’s ranting/hinting at because no other celeb as a new born baby or well known enough to pay paps. 

I can understand professional jealousy but posting negative comments on colleagues personal life just proves her standard or lack of it. Her initial hardships, ups and downs in career or lack of support from colleagues, any of these things could be the reason for her frustration but nothing justifies her vile behaviour. 

I can't believe that she still have supporters in social media. 

Originally posted by Kamala05

I can understand professional jealousy but posting negative comments on colleagues personal life just proves her standard or lack of it. Her initial hardships, ups and downs in career or lack of support from colleagues, any of these things could be the reason for her frustration but nothing justifies her vile behaviour. 

I can't believe that she still have supporters in social media. 

BJP IT cell. 

What will it take for instagram to ban her ðŸ˜µ 

Originally posted by BubbleTea

What will it take for instagram to ban her ðŸ˜µ 

The world should ban her ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by wat_up

its them she’s ranting/hinting at because no other celeb as a new born baby or well known enough to pay paps. 

So, then it's slander which is neither a part of paranoia nor schizophrenia as she brought alleged knowledge about their private life into the rant.

That is more a sign of jealousy, envy, grudge, I see there.

Maybe she got only a quite lackluster reaction to her tweets, little attention...and with all the love showered on a movie of someone who is unreachable in every way possible, she goes against another of her fixations.

Nevertheless, she should take the advices for therapy as - with a changing (political/financial/public) climate - her already disturbed emotional balance could be destroyed beyond repair (which - when happening to a self-centered person - can be disastrous).

Also, she has a movie to post-product...should really focus on THAT.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago