Bigg Boss 16

Not even single person deserving this season

ruhi20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Final 6 - But everything is fixed.

All have gone wrong this season, crossed lines/foul mouth/disrespect to others.

Shiv - if he wins coz he respected friendship then what he did with Gauri was wrong along with sadist & bully Sajid

Stan - He ditched Gauri and joined back with Shiv for his own survival. he ditched Sumbul again when bigg boss lectured last week.

Priyanka - She was mostly with Ankit, and ditched Gautam & Saundrya. Made friendships & alliances for her own benefit. Didn't see her real personality. Didn't like her acting skills too. She is good-looking & deserved my glamm for sure.

Nimrit - No comments has never seen such a vile personality.

Archana - Language issue...but she entertained a lot. Hope she learned her lessons & improved her game instead of putting others down for khana peena & safai...but jo bhi ho difft contestant thee.

Shalin - He actually entertained us every week though he was never real but without him, i can't imagine this season's bigg boss. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Previous seasons people advanced based on tasks which was ruined by BB himself when he was blatantly cheating for Sajid. 

In terms of entertainment and live feed followers also it has been a weak season.  

Overall I would like Shalin and archana to advance over Stan who basically just wanted to leave for the first 8 weeks.

I an starting to like the Stan of past 4 weeks but he was not like this for almost 8-9 weeks

Archana gets a bad rap because she goes out of control but at least she showed up and did not just hide for 8 weeks. 

My opinion is open to debate not hate

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol. Who was deserving in s15? Tejo the biggest villain,despo, hinsaloo,rude,mean,insecure,psycho🤣

s14 mei kaun deserving tha? Aarey sabke sab nikal gaya tha by the conspiracy of BB to make the ultimate winner Ruby.

s13 mei kaun deserving tha?The bully,woman user/abuser/nikamma/alsi/ loser....intentionally BB brought all his ex gfs. Woh BB kam sayambhar jayada tha. 🤣

Same goes with all the season. Except may be Gauhar Khan. Hero of Bigg Boss. Not heroin she was the hero who got her victory by defeating the worst bully of all time Arman Kohli. Baaki sabke sab winner galad yah BB ka fixed winner hi tha. 

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago
locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Winners of BB were never deserving because they all had biased supporting them. Even audience judged them on the bias they had about them based on series they did and not based on their BB game. Every season this has been the story and this season is no different. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

King sha deserve it hands down 

VishayG thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

For me it's either Priyanka or Shalin

PSP07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Apan insaano ko judge kar rahe hai God ko nahi na jo hamesha sahi honge...sab contestant ke positive negative rahe har season mein...connection ki baat hai👍🏼

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Says who! Priyanka deserves every bit of it. Last years loser contestant was so undeserving but Pri played very well.