Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

They are not going to admit it in public but is like that, I have a cousin who married late and could no longer have children no matter how hard they tried (Spent more than 40000€ in the best fertility clinics) . The same thing happened to other cousins.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 1987Roso

Lol, where did you get this misinfo that IVF is a need in your mid 30’s..? as per my understanding as a health professional, IVF is something most people do in their mid forties or if they have a really hard time getting pregnant. It’s not for everyone, my sister had healthy kids and she had them both between 38-42 without IVF and my best friend just had kids back to back and she’s 38 lol no issues getting pregnant. My nephew is 3 and his mother was 46 when he was born without IVF so yeah stop assuming. 
I’m 35 and single and I have no concerns whether I am running out of time or blah blah, I know it’s possible to have kids whenever one wants with or without IVF. People need to stop assuming things. No wonder girls make hasty decision and screw their life up with the wrong type of men when there’s pressure on them about such nonsense. 

I never advocated getting married out of pressure. I think we're lucky that procedures like IVF exist nowadays, so we can rely on them and take our time. But it's a fact late pregnancies come with more risks and your fertility as a woman definitely decreases as you pass 35.. there have been so many researches on it. Just because some people around you managed to have kids past 40, doesn't mean the majority don't face trouble. I even know some women in their early 30's finding it hard. 

Anyways, my point was if you want to enjoy life, do some travelling with your partner and then have kids after.. 30 is not young at all. Not implying 35 is old. You need to stop getting offended over silly things.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Nope, she shouldve married Sid earlier and blessed the world with more cute babies. Kitne eggswaste kiye honge

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Send your magic my way and also will him to be as good looking as Rampal and John combined. 🌙💫💕 

May your husband be as hot as Rampal, as fit and strong as John, and as romantic is AHK.❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

May your husband be as hot as Rampal, as fit and strong as John, and as romantic is AHK.❤️

Wait … I was awwing but in order to complete my gushing, may I ask who AHK is? 😆

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At least Kiara and Sid will continue to get some roles in films, OTT releases, dance numbers and endorsements to make a fine living. So, to answer your original question, no, i dont think she married young. She must have looked at her career trajectory and decided that she's peaked, he's peaked, its time to settle. ❤️

But sawaal yeh hain, how do these actors like soha ali khan and kunal khemu keep up their lifestyles with near zero work?! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Wait … I was awwing but in order to complete my gushing, may I ask who AHK is? 😆

Umm on second thought, maybe we should keep this discussion for another day. Ciao.❤️

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

What do you define as 'low tier'... haven't they made some good movies ? 

Her life her choice. Who cares about her and her husband? Both are wooden face and can’t act. It will be good if they retire after marriage. That will save us. It’s good that she married a handsome singly guy. If she waited till 40, then she would have to marry a bald or fat businessman or political that are divorcee with kids like Shilpa and Rani and get a homewrecker tag. Glad she didn’t go on their way. Hope she is happy with Sid. 

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alia4545

Her life her choice. Hope she is happy with Sid. 

Good over Evil ... 🥳

https://giphy.com/gifs/justin-colors-holi-happy-3rbgjT95U1HKmzdsUF

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago