Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

*sigh* I didn't contact a mod because of you, neither now nor before...anyways, I would tell you beforehand if I had the intention to report you so that you know I would do it.

As for the conversation...no, dear...through your words, I don't see a person with whom I would like to have a conversation about this subject...

The Khans can work with whomever they want...the most important is a feeling for togetherness.

In case you continue to adress me, please don't wonder if I don't reply.

Have a nice day/evening/night...and take care 😊

P.S. I don't understand Hindi...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

"The way you want togetherness for khans , would you have appreciated had someone also wished for all hindu actors to unite..."

Therein lies the misunderstanding as for me, actors, directors, producers etc. should show togetherness irrespective of a religious affiliation. There was a time, the Hindi filmindustry was famous for that (can't write about other Indian filmindustries as I lack the needed knowledge).

The state's politics should have no say in or influence on a creative art... if ever a corrective element is needed it should be a non-governmental, non-political, non agenda-driven, independent institution.

The patriotism in Pathaan is purely an emotional and humanitarian one, not politically or religiously or societally motivated...what unites the JOCR is the wish to prevent damage to their country, and the people living there, not to serve a polical party or a religious movement.

It would be nice if departments like the CBI and the judiciary in general would do likewise...

Clochette thumbnail

wat_up, as I don't want to get this thread totally spoiled, I won't react anymore to this kind of post, but will report the "newbie" member the next time this person adresses me.

atominis thumbnail

Who said only Khans should rule Bollywood? Have Bachchan, Khanna, Dutt, Kumar, Deol, Kapoor, Anand, Roshan etc never ruled Bollywood? 

I mentioned Akshay and Ajay also in that ad with SRK and I appreciated the lawsuit all production houses filed against news channels. 

I would love to see all icons together be it Akki, Ajay, Khans, Deols, Roshans. I was personally delighted to see Khans and Deols at YPD 2 promotions and celebration of Dharam's 50 years in Indian cinema and it was nice to see arch rivals like Sunny and Khans dance together to Dharam's songs. 

We talked about Khans because a politically motivated lobby always rants against them and targets them through false propaganda, false cases, fake news. 

And we like to see them unite because they have never been united and have been mostly arch rivals, pulling each other's leg for most of last 3 decades and some of them have had public spats. As fans it is nice to see them unite or cooperate for a change and offer olive branch. 

Lastly most of us here have grown up with 90s stars so there is element of nostalgia around Khans and a certain attachment to them and what they represent. So why will we not want them to rule or shatter records or hopefully have a career as long as Rajinikanth and Amitabh have had? 

You never ask why Rajini and Amitabh still work or have fans. Why you bother if Khans work or their audience wants them to rule and succeed for as long as possible? 

Some stars are not just actors but icons. They become part of culture. Same for other artistes like say, Lata, Asha, Kishore, Rafi etc., and their fans cut across generations. Khans, Bachchan types are icons, part of culture. They have long transcended the 'actor' stage.

atominis thumbnail

Hahaha! Who was bullied due to Khans? And what is this Hindu actors vs Khans? 

Stop blaming failures of actors on Khans.

If an actor has it in him, he beats others.

Sunny Deol clashed with Khans often and beat their films fair and square. Or matched their films equally. His Gadar beat Lagaan. Indian beat Asoka. Ghatak became hit despite clash with Raja Hindustani and Ghayal also became top hit despite clash with Dil.

What bullying did Khans do to others? Aamir banned awards and media, usually worked with new directors and hardly had support of big banners. Salman had also banned media and did not always get to work with big banners.  

Also big banners give work based on ROI if actor is worth it. If a newcomer like Salman gave an ATBB to Rajshri with MPK then why will Rajshri not cast him? If a newcomer like SRK got noticed even as a villain in Darr and lifted fortunes of YRF after flops like Lamhe, Vijay, then why would YRF not cast him? Where is monopoly here? 

As for releasing film on more screens etc that monopoly is by big production houses like YRF and Dharma that are run by Hindus like Chopra and Johar. So why blame Khans for behaviour of these companies? 

Rohit Shetty's films with Ajay never grossed as much worldwide as his film Chennai Express, with a Khan did. When audience likes Khan more then why whine monopoly here? 

This reminds me of whining and jealousy by musicians who accused Mangeshkar sisters of monopoly and claimed they never let anyone else come up and lack of success of others was blamed on Asha and Lata. What was their fault if audience preferred them more compared to anyone else? Not fault of Khans, similarly if audience likes them more and other actors are unable to give as big hits or acclaimed films globally as Khans.  

Some actors do give big hits  like Ranbir gave hit like Sanju with Hirani. Ranbir and Ranveer do not play communal victim card and give hits on their own. Nor do they use politics to stay in news. 

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

please no Aamir, don't save criminal khans career please ðŸ˜­

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

please no Aamir, don't save criminal khans career please ðŸ˜­

it’s Amir who needs saving lol 😂 we partying as Salman today hit another goal 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by wat_up - 12 months ago
AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

it’s Amir who needs saving lol 😂 we partying as Salman today hit another goal 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

5 flops in a row goal ðŸ¤£

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

5 flops in a row goal ðŸ¤£

Amir makes less movies n those he made n took ages todo diasters between his crossed 100cr n they weren’t declared that but semi hit to average yet thugs and LSC n secret superstar n that too by the so called quality ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by wat_up - 12 months ago
atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Thugs and LSC had no quality.

Secret Superstar was indeed a relevant issue.