Nimrit being mad at Sumbul AND Big boss’ own mandali

Posted: 1 years ago

Nimrit was mad at Sumbul not because her friends didn’t get into finale week but more so that Priyanka was in finale week. Shiv and Stan kept saying leave it, leave it, what can we do but Nimmrat kept saying Sumbul took so long, she took double time. She only ever reacts like this if Priyanka is on there other side. And to be clear BIG BOSS had his own mandali, Sajid and Nimrat whom he has supported throughout show. Big boss never cared for Stan, Shiv or Sumbul, he only supported them because Sajid or Nimrat was involved, now that she is in finale, Big boss doesn’t need mandali. For all we know he cheated to get them nominated because we can’t see the task 9 minutes task. And he smartly made Sumbul the target and blamed her. 

Just to be clear, I am a Priyanka fan but what happened to mandali was absolutely wrong. Thoughts?

Edited by Shona999 - 1 years ago

Nimrit is scared of Priyankas vote bank.

Not only Big boss even Nimrit doesn't care if her so called friends make it to finale week or not. But she has to show her fake concern & sympathy.... afterall they fought for her TTF..itna toh banta hai.

No she does care but not as she tries to show. This is her priorities: 1) I must be in finale 2) Priyanka should be nominated 3)mandali should be saved.

She thinks worse for Priyanka than she thinks good for mandali and as for herself, she is definitely selfish. When this much jealous takes over, this is what happens you forget about your own people,They are not your priority.

Edited by Shona999 - 1 years ago

Nimrit is more scared of Priyanka winning than her losing lol. Priyanka's win is going to give her sleepless nights even after BB ends.

Sometimes i worry about Nimrit.

What will she do after the end of the show? Ghar par Priyanka nahi hogi na. Waha. To use depression for se ho jayega. BB me pri ko wajah se atleast she is concentrated on one thing only. ( Priyanka Jaap)😀

Ghar pe to 🤪

Originally posted by Dedhshani

Not only Big boss even Nimrit doesn't care if her so called friends make it to finale week or not. But she has to show her fake concern & sympathy.... afterall they fought for her TTF..itna toh banta hai.

Show off! Used them as stairs now time for use and throw. Or bitch about them to Archana when they are evicted. 

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

Yes she couldn't digest non-mandli winning n entering finale

nim thought its gonna be a regular nomination process where all non-mandli- arch sha pri and 1 mandali member will get nominated.... by now knowing stan/ sum/ shiv has big vote bank, nim might hv thought that 1 more non-mandli will be eliminated....

its bcoz of the OVERCONFIDENCE fed by bb himself by constantly saving mandali

but this was the time when all 3 non-mandalis deserved place in finals

Originally posted by Shona999

Nimrit was mad at Sumbul not because her friends didn’t get into finale week but more so that Priyanka was in finale week. Shiv and Stan kept saying leave it, leave it, what can we do but Nimmrat kept saying Sumbul took so long, she took double time. She only ever reacts like this if Priyanka is on there other side. And to be clear BIG BOSS had his own mandali, Sajid and Nimrat whom he has supported throughout show. Big boss never cared for Stan, Shiv or Sumbul, he only supported them because Sajid or Nimrat was involved, now that she is in finale, Big boss doesn’t need mandali. For all we know he cheated to get them nominated because we can’t see the task 9 minutes task. And he smartly made Sumbul the target and blamed her. 

Just to be clear, I am a Priyanka fan but what happened to mandali was absolutely wrong. Thoughts?

I am not Priyanka fan but NImrit is wrong and she was selfish as well. She is obsessed with Priyanka. Also woh kuch bhi karle Priyanka's vote bank is much more than hers.

Originally posted by Shona999

No she does care but not as she tries to show. This is her priorities: 1) I must be in finale 2) Priyanka should be nominated 3)mandali should be saved.

She thinks worse for Priyanka than she thinks good for mandali and as for herself, she is definitely selfish. When this much jealous takes over, this is what happens you forget about your own people,They are not your priority.

This is so true😆......Nimrit's whole BB journey has been to slander Priyanka from day one and brainwash people against her....she started it with her initial chugli gang with Gautam/Tina/Soundarya and till date is doing it in mandli. It's so ironic that the very Gautam with whom NIMMO bitched about Priyanka the most is the Gautam that Nimmo is now claiming was Pri's "support" in the house🤣.....kitna bindaas bade bade jhoot bolti hai Nimmo.

More than her own win, she wants to ensure that everyone hates Priyanka and Priyanka doesn't win😆.....the literal JOY on her face each time someone says Priyanka is not being liked outside says everything about Nimmo as a person. 

She has been a USER all season of pretty much every person and they've all been too cowardly to stand up to her lame anxiety drama isliye sab use huye hain to carry her to finale as per BB ka plan.