Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty

Why do you think DP's stylist styles her like this?

a. DP salary kam deti hai

b. She secretly works for Katrina, Alia

c. Like typical Indians she is using old out of fashion(if it was ever in) stuff first so that 2030 mein naya use kar sake

d. (your fav) aise hi sexy messy laga

e. ye 7 janamon ki kahani hai.... next janam mein DP will be her stylist and take revenge and the cycle continues

I think Ishqaaz stylists have hyponitised her team🤪 She is such a gorgeous woman, why do they do that to her. Either her makeup's off, her dress is a baggy shirt, her hair is in a tight bun or something or the other 

Hazardous thumbnail

Deepika was stunning in Pathan. I’m even more obsessed with Besharam Rang after watching the movie.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I think Ishqaaz stylists have hyponitised her team🤪 She is such a gorgeous woman, why do they do that to her. Either her makeup's off, her dress is a baggy shirt, her hair is in a tight bun or something or the other 

That Shivani/Shivangi woman!🤣 the worst designer ever... even a 5 yr old can choose a better dress than her!

I swear her team is secretly working against her😆

Edited by Uday_Shetty - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika looks huge like a wrestler. Her face looks bloated too. And Shaleena ka styling ke toh kya hi kehne 🤦‍♀️

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hazardous

Deepika was stunning in Pathan. I’m even more obsessed with Besharam Rang after watching the movie.

sameeee on repeat 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Wait how did you see his personality in a picture? 😆

Oh my comment didn't go well with SRK fans.

SRK is quite witty, humorous and manipulative, I don't admire such personalities that much.

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Something is off about Deepika since Padmaavat. She looked ok in 83 but post that I don't know she seems...I don't know how to put it... but it's very dull.

SRK on the other hand seems to be bouncing back. He looked gawjus in Bramhastra 😍 I'll forgive the ugly hairdo of Pathaan as he is back to his short hair and looking absolutely Dapper!

John, looks good here and otherwise no opinion. He will always remain a head ache inducing actor to me with the same expression and bland screenpresence. 

But liked the moment SRK kissed John lol and almost fell with Sid Anand trying to drag him lol

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We his fans would love him always and wish him well 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chocru

Something is off about Deepika since Padmaavat. She looked ok in 83 but post that I don't know she seems...I don't know how to put it... but it's very dull.

SRK on the other hand seems to be bouncing back. He looked gawjus in Bramhastra 😍 I'll forgive the ugly hairdo of Pathaan as he is back to his short hair and looking absolutely Dapper!

John, looks good here and otherwise no opinion. He will always remain a head ache inducing actor to me with the same expression and bland screenpresence. 

But liked the moment SRK kissed John lol and almost fell with Sid Anand trying to drag him lol

OMG same

what is up with her? she seems very weird and dull..even in this interaction..she was so lost and dull..like where is the deepika from CE times? she used to be more at ease and much more fun..

on the other hand..shah was just so so charming as always and john was very candid too..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

My fav part from this vid where SRK tells the story of Aditya Chopra promising him an action movie and instead comes with DDLJ script. ‘Babuji ki aisi taisi, Babuji sahi bol rahe hai toh mai kya kar raha hoon’ 🤣