Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Revu waiting for detailed review.

I missed your reviews  so much..😭

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lo jee Aa gayi mein. Bas abhi abhi padi hun.Kal tired huyi thi yaar. Isliye so gayi toh raat ko pad nahi paayi. Choti madam Sa re ga ma pa jaisi roti hein. Usko sambhalke sulake abhi free huyi hun. Now coming to your OS Arrey yaar kya batawun? First of all big Masterji wala Thank you yaar 🥰 for fullfiling my wish. That scene when Vidhi stood at Dev's feet and stretched herself upwards Dev's forehead arrey 🤗🤗🤗 that was the dream moment for me , I expect that in show Pata nahi makers dikhayenge kee nahi 🤔but you have showcased it here so beautiful way and I loved it. Kya Bhannat Ishq dikhayi yaar, Kisson ke kisse with sweet, cute dialogues of ViDev sach kahun toh you reminded me that kiss sequence and whole time I was visualised it my mind. Oh ho Dev Sir toh Jigar ke tukde hein, kya hisaab ke barabari karte hein woh bhi Kisses ki, aur woh lips ke corner waala kiss 💋💋💋 uff touchy touchy 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💋💋 That was so so so so so so cuteeee 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 The way Vidhu hide her shyness in Dev's chest , the way Dev held her closer awwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Perfect description dee yaar 🥰🥰 episode mein ittu see dee par glad you gave detailed version here kaise tease kar rahe the donon hone waali biwi and hone waale pati kehke 😜😜😜😜 That hug was beautiful 😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘 And billu 🐈🐈😻😻 voice mimicry by Dev 😘😘😘😘Yeh Bachuwa abb Kaagazman nahi raha yeh naa abb 16 saal ke bacche aur usi age ke crazy romantic guy lage mujhe yeh padke. Aur Vidhi ko kaise held kiya isne baahon mein, haaye 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 last mein Vidhu was arranging his hair and Dev was arranging her dupatta that was totally cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Bhannat, Dhaai , Cutee 😍😍😍OS thi yeh.. lovely Lovely 

Shinika thumbnail

Are thank you thank you master ji ki paagal deewani.

Yeh review padh ke bahut maza aaya. I soooo missed this revu… I am glad that I made your wish also fulfil along with maddy. Sach kahu tho hight teasing scene is my wish too. I got interested in this serial after seeing the hight promo how Vidhi will annoyed on dev and how she give a smirk and stand on the stool and corrected his hair. That promo attracted me. So that hight difference teasing is my wish. Let’s hope at least they will show this after marriage.

Vaise ab show ka dev bhi aisa hi romantic hai. Kal vidhi ne kaha she can’t give costly gift see how naughtily he grabbed the opportunity of giving rose in exchange of chai.. BAs isko romantic banana tha.. costly gift ya cheap. Nibba dev raichand🤣

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

Nany madam ek our reminder..

Sorry meri jaan...I m again late🤦‍♀️bht bht bht jyadaa late actually...loaded with lots n lots of complicated things n traveling...isliye late ho ri hu...thank you for reminder...karti rahenaa remind😁

Shinika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nany

Sorry meri jaan...I m again late🤦‍♀️bht bht bht jyadaa late actually...loaded with lots n lots of complicated things n traveling...isliye late ho ri hu...thank you for reminder...karti rahenaa remind😁

Koi bath nahi hai yaar. Jab free ho tab padho 

Tag Kathi rahungi.

Khayal rakhna apna bhagdaud ki beech me

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As always It's beautiful shinu...Mast tha short n sweet

Do write more on them 😆I just love to read thank you for this wonderful update n thank you for reminder also 🤗