Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

True that. In closed spaces, it can go out of control anytime. Rest I think loot paat is an expression of releasing one's inner craze. 😆

See the above videos. They are even lighting diwali rockets inside...  Scary 😳🤯

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

See the above videos. They are even lighting diwali rockets inside...  Scary 😳🤯

I saw them .. Too much craze and noise in the video .... Even my Laptop is feeling the heat and is hanging up 😆 I wonder itna halla gulla macha ke poora movie viewing experience barbaad nahi ho jaata. 🤔

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yr RRR KGF aur Kantara movies ne bhi acha khaas business Kara that despite that ye karnaame dekhne ki nhai mile the.. Pathaan dekhne wale to aise kar rahe hai jaise inhone paise lgaye hai aur inko in return double triple mil rhe ho..

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I saw them .. Too much craze and noise in the video .... Even my Laptop is feeling the heat and is hanging up 😆 I wonder itna halla gulla macha ke poora movie viewing experience barbaad nahi ho jaata. 🤔

My concern is that people who got afraid of the boycott gang protests and were saying they wouldn't take their children in such environment, ... I'm wondering if they would take their children in the environment shown in the shared videos above. Doesn't look very children friendly or even women and regular men friendly to me 🤔

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Yr RRR KGF aur Kantara movies ne bhi acha khaas business Kara that despite that ye karnaame dekhne ki nhai mile the.. Pathaan dekhne wale to aise kar rahe hai jaise inhone paise lgaye hai aur inko in return double triple mil rhe ho..

Haan kaafi 'invested' lag rahe hai sirf ek film me... 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Nahi na? Bilkul nonsense 🤷🏽

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

My concern is that people who got afraid of the boycott gang protests and were saying they wouldn't take their children in such environment, ... I'm wondering if they would take their children in the environment shown in the shared videos above. Doesn't look very children friendly or even women and regular men friendly to me 🤔

Main toh kabhi na jaun. I don't think kisi bhi normal insaan ki himmat padegi. 😆 I just laugh at the twitter handles that are promoting this kind of madness as some kind of movie mania that has taken place😆. Security becomes clueless when it comes to mobs like these, unfortunately. 🤔 

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Bolay tu Prabhas bhi free k ticket baichta hai 😭

Prabhas’ Fans Burn Down A Theatre As They Burst Crackers ‘Celebrating’ His Birthday During Billa Screening!

Prabhas has a massive fan following, but some fans can get a bit overenthusiastics, like the ones who broke a fire

By
     IANS
    October 24, 2022

Prabhas' Fans Burst Crackers To Celebrate Prabhas' Birthday, Causing A Fire To BreakoutFire Breaks Out After Prabhas Fans Burst Crackers In Theatre (Photo Credit –Facebook)

A fire broke out at a theatre in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday after fans of actor Prabhas burst firecrackers during the screening of his film.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustWandering

Bolay tu Prabhas bhi free k ticket baichta hai 😭

Prabhas’ Fans Burn Down A Theatre As They Burst Crackers ‘Celebrating’ His Birthday During Billa Screening!

Prabhas has a massive fan following, but some fans can get a bit overenthusiastics, like the ones who broke a fire

By
     IANS
    October 24, 2022

Prabhas' Fans Burst Crackers To Celebrate Prabhas' Birthday, Causing A Fire To BreakoutFire Breaks Out After Prabhas Fans Burst Crackers In Theatre (Photo Credit –Facebook)

A fire broke out at a theatre in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday after fans of actor Prabhas burst firecrackers during the screening of his film.

Shameful.. Just like in this case 👎👎

These idiots should be punished under law for risking human lives 🤬

Can u share some videos where tickets of his film are being bought in bulk and claimed to distribute free, like i shared here...

For your reference 👇 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162590635 

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago