atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She cannot take it. Ranting non stop about Pathaan and against Bollywood and dragging religion, claiming Pathaan glorified ISI, Pakistan.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02R8j9nT3ePUsNoh7dtbCEZ3q7u7rqbUDezkq5UoCPQ7brEtdYNttKuNq4ea96Bdojl&id=100043876162121&mibextid=Nif5oz

Her FB is a mess and I guess she's vomitting elsewhere too? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

May God grant her peace. It must be so hard to live with such a vile attitude 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Isnt it obvious now she gets paid to spew venom, her opinions changed overnight … i guess the cheque came late. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She lost it ages ago, never found it, and never searched for it 🤣

atominis thumbnail

I am betting she is gonna make more political and communal comments once Emergency is ready for release. She will behave like she is Indira Gandhi herself.

Like she felt like Jhansi ki rani when she did Manikarnika.

At that time she will be ranting against other countries and communities. This time her target is Indian Muslims. Next will be Indian Sikhs as she plays Indira in next film. As if someone is begging for her certificate of patriotism.

Linking films to religion is vile. Earlier only trolls did it. Now a mainstream actor is doing it. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I love her attitude"tum log ki class lagegi"🤣

Like everyone is scared of her. 

No one even gives a damn about her n her comments. She keeps barking like dogs on streets.

atominis thumbnail

I wonder who was taking her class when all her films flopped and she lost ads also

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

I wonder who was taking her class when all her films flopped and she lost ads also

Kangana laga-ing class 

no one cares 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want Fighter to make 300cr ....because it is Hritik's movie but bigger reason is it will be fun seeing Kangu Didi go bonkers and losing her shit...😆

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is depressed as her spy universe movie dhaakad flopped and pathan is success