Originally posted by: la_Reine

Still waiting for Lag Ja Gale forum to be opened

Lag Ja Gale Forum 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1553

Edited by Jayshree - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Posted: 1 years ago

Well just wanted to share that we have updated our Forum Guidelines that used to appear next to the Quick Reply section.

Do go through this and follow. Do hit the react button if you like that.

Cheers,

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Congratulations on replacing the broken sentences with readable guidelines.

The private reporting system is always my first resort, followed by PMs to the DT. This system would inspire confidence if:

(1) posts that are clearly intended to cause offense or harm were deleted or edited to show that a moderator actually responded;

(2) PMs to moderators didn't appear Unread in my outbox for days, weeks, months ...

(3) private reports didn't result in moderators openly attacking me personally in the forum or instigating their friends to do so.

I am willing to forgive and forget my past experiences with anyone who is on the DT as soon as future issues are dealt with in a manner consistent with stated guidelines.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I didn't get ribbon entry for Sherdill Shergill and Crazt Cadet (Crazy Creatives Cadet) 

Tagging Leprechaun and Sutapasima because m nt sure what the titles are supposed to be for the CC and the BC respectively😅

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I haven't  gotten my 365 days badge..neither have I gotten my 2nd ribbon entry for 2nd win on imlie forum for imlie BC.

@ bold , I had requested for both on the day of result declarations and resend  reminder a week back .

Jayshree is V busy. As soon as she is free this will be done my dears . Please do bear with us.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: vijay

Will get it opened today if not already.

It's opened. Thank you🤗

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Can we have a keyword search option within a thread? Sometimes it’s hard to scroll through several pages to find a post of interest.

This might benefit mods too to weed out posts that might contain offensive words. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I didn't get ribbon entry for Sherdill Shergill and Crazt Cadet (Crazy Creatives Cadet) 

Tagging Leprechaun and Sutapasima because m nt sure what the titles are supposed to be for the CC and the BC respectively😅

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I haven't  gotten my 365 days badge..neither have I gotten my 2nd ribbon entry for 2nd win on imlie forum for imlie BC.

Your Yellow ribbons have been updated .

Thankyou dear Jayshree for updating the yellow ribbon for the winners 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Can I get my 500 days badge ðŸ˜³

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Your Yellow ribbons have been updated .

Thankyou dear Jayshree for updating the yellow ribbon for the winners 

Thank you friends 💜

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi! I would like to request to re-open the Dil Dosti Dance Forum as many members want to keep it active and have discussions, also how to unlock the locked topics?