Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

🤣🤣.. Hope it goes nowhere.. She doesn't look good with him.. They look good only as buddies.. Waise bhi we kinda know the future so we don't have to worry at all😚😃

Katha looks more like his elder sister ngl 😆. Ok jokes apart I truly wish K and E have a good bond with each other regardless of all the drama that will happen in the future because I see there being so much potential in their friendship. Perhaps every time K and V fight at work when everyone's relationship status is set E can be their mediator haha. 

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Just finished watching the latest episode. And though technically no important events happened in the episode, I throughly enjoyed it for how cute and joyful it was. ❤️

Katha is definitely softening up to Viaan. She was thinking about him just as how Viaan has thought about her till now. And Arav already has a high opinion of Viaan now, even without meeting him. His letter to V is super sweet in the promo as well. 

It it just me who thought that Teji's sudden comment on how Viaan should go to the gym just seemed so random. 😂 I mean, Viaan ko dekh le lag raha hai that he is not fit?! 😆 Loved seeing Viaan so happy today. ❤️ Like others said, it's sad that he hasn't experienced this childlike innocent happiness often. 

Plus, Dodo is representing all of us KaViaan shippers; I am proud of her for that. 😂 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amrapali2

Just finished watching the latest episode. And though technically no important events happened in the episode, I throughly enjoyed it for how cute and joyful it was. ❤️

Katha is definitely softening up to Viaan. She was thinking about him just as how Viaan has thought about her till now. And Arav already has a high opinion of Viaan now, even without meeting him. His letter to V is super sweet in the promo as well. 

It it just me who thought that Teji's sudden comment on how Viaan should go to the gym just seemed so random. 😂 I mean, Viaan ko dekh le lag raha hai that he is not fit?! 😆 Loved seeing Viaan so happy today. ❤️ Like others said, it's sad that he hasn't experienced this childlike innocent happiness often. 

Plus, Dodo is representing all of us KaViaan shippers; I am proud of her for that. 😂 

@bold Adnan ka new year resolution hai to get back in shape.. makers remind kar rahe hai usko iss tareeke se 🤣🤣 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday 30th Jan KA episode may not be fast paced, but it was endearing in some ways by touching family bonds, friendly & neighborhoorelationships, insecurity, fear of lost & found, reunion, relief giving happiness etc. thus making it relatable, yet cast & director not going ott. 👍🏼

Pending still is one to one scene between Mr.Garewal & Katha where he has to genuinely seek apology for mocking death & cursing sickness when she desperately went for financial help to him couple times for sake of Aarav's treatment. Guess he is feeling shameful to even broach that topic with Katha. Viewers waiting for it, bring it on soon.

So Aarav has NO young male presence in his life for years, his male friends from society neighborhood are senior citizens/retried/elderly men even his new found Dadu also falls in same category. 😛 His skeptical interactions with Ehsan & Viaan can thus be reasoned in upcoming scenes.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted to see a Jealous Viaan but not because of ehsaan. Honestly, he is such a buffoon that I cannot take his character seriously.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Katha looks more like his elder sister ngl 😆. Ok jokes apart I truly wish K and E have a good bond with each other regardless of all the drama that will happen in the future because I see there being so much potential in their friendship. Perhaps every time K and V fight at work when everyone's relationship status is set E can be their mediator haha. 

🤣🤣🤣 Mediator 🤣🤣🤣he will be the opposite ..... 

He will turn green with jealousy will create trouble 

He will tell himself “ how can Viaan get Katha he don’t  deserve her “

Kind of self pity 

Since people say Eshan & Rewa last time 

OG was worse , he will be the boy friend of her bestie ( Rewa) still keep on proposing FL .. worse Rewa ( Katha’s Bestie) would know 

She ( GF) fall in to major depression and drug abuse 

It is great that Rewa’s character they erased 

Just imagine Eshan being BF & later husband of Rewa still fantasize  about Katha ... Keep proposing after her every fight Viaan and Katha have (Katha’s bestie suffers from low self esteem , loneliness and betrayal of Eshan) 

It is better he is this way atleast another innocent girl’s suffering we don’t have to witness , that is why Rewa’s character staying in Singapore 🤣stay there Good for her if she becomes Eshan’s partner she will have life worse than being hell’!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I wanted to see a Jealous Viaan but not because of ehsaan. Honestly, he is such a buffoon that I cannot take his character seriously.

Don’t worry 

Viaan’s jealousy is nothing like Eshans 

🤣🤣🤣

See Viaan is very aggressive in his character traits be it business dealings , relationships in life snd what soever 

By the way when buffoon’s get cruel ... the damage they do is so enormous that usual evils it can turn disastrous 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

🤣🤣🤣 Mediator 🤣🤣🤣he will be the opposite ..... 

He will turn green with jealousy will create trouble 

He will tell himself “ how can Viaan get Katha he don’t  deserve her “

Kind of self pity 

Since people say Eshan & Rewa last time 

OG was worse , he will be the boy friend of her bestie ( Rewa) still keep on proposing FL .. worse Rewa ( Katha’s Bestie) would know 

She ( GF) fall in to major depression and drug abuse 

It is great that Rewa’s character they erased 

Just imagine Eshan being BF & later husband of Rewa still fantasize  about Katha ... Keep proposing after her every fight Viaan and Katha have (Katha’s bestie suffers from low self esteem , loneliness and betrayal of Eshan) 

It is better he is this way atleast another innocent girl’s suffering we don’t have to witness , that is why Rewa’s character staying in Singapore 🤣stay there Good for her if she becomes Eshan’s partner she will have life worse than being hell’!

@bold that's what happened in the OG to Rewa?? 😲 Oh god!! yeah I definitely don't want to see that..

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry to say but there Too much negativity and blaming going on here 😔

Even when the episodes are good and the environment in the show is happy, i see characters being picked for minute things 😔😭