Insecure of Queen Priyanka??? YES YES YES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hawa ane do !! ane do !! Ane do 

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nhi nhi, bully to bas PCC karti hai, aise raaz nhi kholte, paap lagega😭, mandali to bas pooja archana karti hai🙈

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cannot hear because of the background music ..

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find this hilarious because on more than one occasion this week and many other weeks  Nimmo has called Priyanka arrogant.  How can an arrogant person be insecure??  You can’t have it both ways people. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was going to put this post as well

Just for the sake of so much "bullying bullying" goin on in the forum . If passing comments and laughing behind and at people is considered bullying.....den why were mandali members not pulled up for this.

Selective /convenient stands and criticisms

Here is the insta link of this video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn6-tbvhb8M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Farah Khan or for that matter Salman are just handed a script they read out. In reality either of them give two hoots about PCC or any other wannabes. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bottom_Line

Farah Khan or for that matter Salman are just handed a script they read out. In reality either of them give two hoots about PCC or any other wannabes. 

Yeah i agree that there is a script.... but they do slide in their own 2 cents.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

I find this hilarious because on more than one occasion this week and many other weeks  Nimmo has called Priyanka arrogant.  How can an arrogant person be insecure??  You can’t have it both ways people. 

She really spews nonsense 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

I was going to put this post as well

Just for the sake of so much "bullying bullying" goin on in the forum . If passing comments and laughing behind and at people is considered bullying.....den why were mandali members not pulled up for this.

Selective /convenient stands and criticisms

Here is the insta link of this video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn6-tbvhb8M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Itna cheapad log and such jealousy.....they have commented on every aspect of Priyanka 

But but but you are not allowed to comment on sumbul's tears or nimmo's tears. 

Sumbul calling them evil twins...and claims to have rameez ....slow claps for her!!!!