Abhir/Akshra to help Ruhi?

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just the thought came in my mind.. Though it's least likely to happen. Since Ruhi is Neil's daughter too and Neil asked both Akshra and Abhimnayu to take care of her. Is this possible that Ruhi gets hold of mobile in her sick state and dials Abhimanyu, who is at Akshra house. The call is attended by Abhir/Akshra. Abhimanyu is not present there is treating Abhinav in emergency and Abhir/Akshra manages to bring Ruhi out of a possibly tight situation.

I have this feeling Cvz will  give a brief intro scene for Ruhi Akshra in the coming episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Inoxa

Just the thought came in my mind.. Though it's least likely to happen. Since Ruhi is Neil's daughter too and Neil asked both Akshra and Abhimnayu to take care of her. Is this possible that Ruhi gets hold of mobile in her sick state and dials Abhimanyu, who is at Akshra house. The call is attended by Abhir/Akshra. Abhimanyu is not present there is treating Abhinav in emergency and Abhir/Akshra manages to bring Ruhi out of a possibly tight situation.

I have this feeling Cvz will  give a brief intro scene for Ruhi Akshra in the coming episode.

sounds interesting...but makers kis or le jaate hain kya pata???πŸ˜‚

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

sounds interesting...but makers kis or le jaate hain kya pata???πŸ˜‚

It actually happened. 

That Ruhi scene with Akshra voice was nice.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Inoxa

It actually happened. 

That Ruhi scene with Akshra voice was nice.

sahi hai...πŸ˜‚ kuch aur predict karo aap...πŸ˜‚ sahi hoga...

the scene was nice...kash ruhi apne poppy ko batayee and matashree ko bhi.... the best part was to c manjari panic...πŸ˜‚ i just love it....akshu ka naam hi nahi bas khayaal hi kafi hai manjari ke faint hone ke liye...πŸ˜‚