Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for making this thread.

I have no words,or the words I will use will not do justice to my disappointment and hopelessness at this constant propaganda.From main hoon na to Pathaan nothing has changed.Which hindu has been ready to kill hundreds of innocents because he didn't want peace between 2 countries?Which Hindu RAW agent has gone rogue and wanted to create havoc only for a Pathaan to have to come and save the day(with the aid of an ISI agent)?When in India has a muslim sports player had to lose his career and prestige because he was accused of colluding with the pakistanis?Heck even Mohd Shami's trolling a year back was proved to have been done by Pakistanis.

At the risk of sounding very condescending you can't expect anything from people on this forum either,they seem to live in a world of their own with no idea of the reality.I imagine them to be like those NRIs who read NYT and WaPo and BBC and think they know all about Modi and BJP and all that "Hindutva Fascism"

These people say there was propaganda in TKF but how come they don't see propaganda in all these movies which either create a hindu villain or make a real life non hindu villain into a hindu villain for the movies and make a real life hindu hero into non hindu hero for their movies.Is there one example of when a real life muslim hero was made a hindu hero in the movies?Isn't there a pattern here?

Then you get to read how SRK has done a lot of positive propaganda for India.How?Has he made movie on how muslims are treated in india comparing it to how non muslims are treated in pakistan?Has he ever acknowledged the actual intolerance that takes away dignity and lives of hindus in the subcontinent?

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Forgot irrelevant boycot reasons like color of Deepika dress.. reading this itself was good enough and genuine cause to boycott this movie. 

(From Twitter) Pathaan Story: 

An Indian RAW agent goes berserk when Indian govt doesn't help him. So he decides to take revenge & attack India. Pathaan, with the help of Pakistan ISI, stops this Paramvir Chakra awardee Indian agent from attacking India.The story is similar to Main Hoon Na where Suniel Shetty dons the role of a Hindu rogue Indian soldier.

Anyone who loves India, who respects Paramvir Chakra awardees and values RAW agency won't watch this movie. Simple. 

Pak agent helps Pathan in helping India against Indian RAW agent who wants to destroy India... 

Did I get that right? And MHN has similar story?

EDIT: I want to mention I don't support banning

And don't support call for cancelling something or someone either 

But if an individual wants to boycott something, it's their right

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Pak agent helps Pathan in helping India against Indian RAW agent who wants to destroy India... 

Yes in Mai Hoo Na also, Indian agent Raghav goes rogue and then Pak agent Khan helps Ram (SRK) to save everyone from Raghav.

here they named the hero as Ram and villain and Raghav urf Raavan

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Fiction hai Chicha, kaahe halla macha rahe ho bey?

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes in Mai Hoo Na also, Indian agent Raghav goes rogue and then Pak agent Khan helps Ram (SRK) to save everyone from Raghav.

here they named the hero as Ram and villain and Raghav urf Raavan

What can you expect from someone who says this πŸ˜•

https://twitter.com/AshwiniSahaya/status/1604088629001084929

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

U really don't know about MHN and sunil Shetty's role? πŸ˜²

If Pathan is graduation then MHN was high school 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

John playing RAW Agent & Hindu is problem here?

He should have been Muslim to justify the role. Seriously, am I reading this in the forum?

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok, don't watch then πŸ‘πŸΌ

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

John playing RAW Agent & Hindu is problem here?

He should have been Muslim to justify the role. Seriously, am I reading this in the forum?

Nice job of twisting things

For me no problem if the Villain or Hero is Hindu, Muslim, Christian or any other religion (or atheist/agnostic)

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Nice job of twisting things

For me no problem if the Villain or Hero is Hindu, Muslim, Christian or any other religion (or atheists) 

Phir problem kya hai?