Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: blahhhh

There is a difference between good Muslims and good Muslims created out of thin air.Public has no access to RAW agent information but public has all the access to ISI related information and from that we came to know that the agency that funds and trains terrorists and causes destruction in india also helps a pathaan save India,right?

But the story seems true .

"In 2019, the Indian Government revokes Article 370, which grants special status for Jammu and Kashmir. The news impacts a cancer-ridden Pakistani army general, Qadir, who decides to exact vengeance against India and signs a contract with Jim, a former RAW agent-turned-rogue leader of "Outfit X", a private terror organization. Jim agrees as he also wants to seek revenge against India for not trusting him as an agent during his tenure

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhs

"In 2019, the Indian Government revokes Article 370, which grants special status for Jammu and Kashmir. The news impacts a cancer-ridden Pakistani army general, Qadir, who decides to exact vengeance against India and signs a contract with Jim, a former RAW agent-turned-rogue leader of "Outfit X", a private terror organization. Jim agrees as he also wants to seek revenge against India for not trusting him as an agent during his tenure

Link to the whole article please

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

The ending though๐Ÿคช, sari sides jeeti toh mai khush rehta, heโ€™s a good businessman but ye mujhko kuch samajh nahi aya ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah mujhe bhi ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel half way thru he realized what he was saying (maybe saw the reaction on .indian cricketers ' faces) and trying to correct it by saying I'll be happy if Australia or England wins too if only my Dad had married one of them...

What ? 

TotalBetty thumbnail

If John Ab's character was a Muslim,  and SRK's character was a Hindu, I would say the same thing

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BettyA1

If John Ab's character was a Muslim,  and SRK's character was a Hindu, I would say the same thing

Again me asking, What is your problem with film or Srk?

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

The ending though๐Ÿคช, sari sides jeeti toh mai khush rehta, heโ€™s a good businessman but ye mujhko kuch samajh nahi aya ๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Dhoni and Lakshman ko bhi samajh nahi aaya this new variety of appeasement. Check out the expressions on their faces.โ˜บ๏ธ

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Movie and the plot are fictional.. Meanwhile what happens in real world 

https://twitter.com/notsayrah/status/1618207545302331393?s=20&t=XURM2Vwyp1YjROwrzTxOjw

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blahhhh

There is a difference between good Muslims and good Muslims created out of thin air.Public has no access to RAW agent information but public has all the access to ISI related information and from that we came to know that the agency that funds and trains terrorists and causes destruction in india also helps a pathaan save India,right?

Hadd hai .I mean they are showing ISI as villains . But if they are showing one good ISI agent who is helping  an Indian agent toh problem hai?

Aap hi story likh ke dedo . 

Movie fictional hai. Reality dekhna hai toh BBC documentary dekho

TotalBetty thumbnail

What is true? An Indian RAW agent tried to destroy India? Did that really happen?

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hadd hai .I mean they are showing ISI as villains . But if they are showing one good ISI agent who is helping  an Indian agent toh problem hai?

Aap hi story likh ke dedo . 

Movie fictional hai. Reality dekhna hai toh BBC documentary dekho

Reality dekhna hai toh BBC documentary dekhlo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh my sweet ignorant child