Avoid: Srk fans and if you are planning to watch Pathaan Spoiler ahead

Posted: 1 years ago

Forgot irrelevant boycot reasons like color of Deepika dress.. reading this itself was good enough and genuine cause to boycott this movie. 

(From Twitter) Pathaan Story: 

An Indian RAW agent goes berserk when Indian govt doesn't help him. So he decides to take revenge & attack India. Pathaan, with the help of Pakistan ISI, stops this Paramvir Chakra awardee Indian agent from attacking India.The story is similar to Main Hoon Na where Suniel Shetty dons the role of a Hindu rogue Indian soldier.

Anyone who loves India, who respects Paramvir Chakra awardees and values RAW agency won't watch this movie. Simple. 

Give me more spoilers and save me from watching the movie😆

Just watched MM a few days ago, nt in the mood for another raw agent movie🤔

Yes i just read this. Its ridiculously stupid in insane anounts but totally understandable from SRK's perspective. He had shown a similar thing in mai hoon na with Sunil Shetty too.

https://twitter.com/BornAkkian/status/1618114106242007041?t=iHwfhuHaux3Ak3LQ_drUHg&s=19

Originally posted by la_Reine

Give me more spoilers and save me from watching the movie😆

Just watched MM a few days ago, nt in the mood for another raw agent movie🤔

MM kaunsi movie hai?

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Yes i just read this. Its ridiculously stupid in insane anounts but totally understandable from SRK's perspective. He had shown a similar thing in mai hoon na with Sunil Shetty too.

https://twitter.com/BornAkkian/status/1618114106242007041?t=iHwfhuHaux3Ak3LQ_drUHg&s=19

Aise agenda wadi movie banaoge to kyu dekhnge movies. And clearly this is intentional!! It's not like by mistake koi chota mota error hogya..

How about this script made in Bollywood, India.

Pakistan ISI agent decides to attack India. Pathaan a RAW Agent takes a covert operation goes to Pakistan and with the help of Pakistan ISI agent(who believes in uniting Pakistan-India) , stops this Rogue ISI agent from attacking India.. however tragically shot dead by Pakistani Government. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

MM kaunsi movie hai?

Mission majnu i think

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Mission majnu i think

Kab aayi kab gayi pata bhi nhi chala.. ðŸ˜†

What was the stupid plot of Drishyam too? Is Indian police that stupid? And that movie was a BB too ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Zeal17

How about this script made in Bollywood, India.

Pakistan ISI agent decides to attack India. Pathaan a RAW Agent takes a covert operation goes to Pakistan and with the help of Pakistan ISI agent(who believes in uniting Pakistan-India) , stops this Rogue ISI agent from attacking India.. however tragically shot dead by Pakistani Government. 

Seriously? Expecting this from bollywood? ðŸ˜†

Waise Ek wo Aalu baby ki koi movie aayi thi na? jisme wo spy bani thi aur Pakistan gayi thi... Mujhe ghar jana hai wala dialogue tha shayad...? I don't know the full story though...