Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

Kareena said that. She said nahi dekhna toh mat dekho. Aamir did not. He was begging people to see his films and apologised also and has been doing trips to mandirs and gurdwaras. 

ok !! But her statement spoilt it 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

What action should BW take to tackle the boycott brigade?

Nothing. There is no boycott brigade or atleast an influential one. If the movie is good, it’ll work. If not, it won’t. A small minority of people on twitter cant control the movie goers. 
mid boycott actually worked how did movies of Alia (the poster child for boycott hate) work at BO? (Unless those nos are fudged?)

The only surprising flop was LSC - probably coz Forrest Gump is already online and watched by many. Same case with Vikram Vedha. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Wah kya comparison hai. You forgot Hindus are majority in India. So their numbers will obviously be higher but still nothing compared to the Muslim terrorists- priests or otherwise. Btw, tell me why all terrorist organisations in the world are Muslim? So it’s ok if they burn 59 Hindu pilgrims in godhra but if anyone retaliates, they are to be blamed? It’s okay if modi has been acquitted by the Supreme Court of India but if bbc says he is guilty, he is guilty? You ppl are still slaves of the raj. 
BTW, apart from boycott gang, there is also an inshallah gang on this forum. Did anyone notice? 😂😂

What do you mean about Inshallah gang? It means God-willing in Arabic. Do you have a problem with the word now? 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What do you mean about Inshallah gang? It means God-willing in Arabic. Do you have a problem with the word now? 

I don’t know arebic, thank goodness, nor do I care. I coined the term as some people on this forum use it every time they wish something sinister to happen to the other side. Btw, PK ridiculed ‘jagat janani ’ . Everyone watching the movie laughed when they revealed ‘jaggu’ stood for jagat janani. I’m sure they all knew the meaning of the term yet it was ok to ridicule it. Double standards much? How many Mohammad’s you laugh at when they sprout like mushrooms from everywhere?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I don’t know arebic, thank goodness, nor do I care. I coined the term as some people on this forum use it every time they wish something sinister to happen to the other side. Btw, PK ridiculed ‘jagat janani ’ . Everyone watching the movie laughed when they revealed ‘jaggu’ stood for jagat janani. I’m sure they all knew the meaning of the term yet it was ok to ridicule it. Double standards much? How many Mohammad’s you laugh at when they sprout like mushrooms from everywhere?

Arabic* 

Oh really? Can you please show me where anyone in this forum used the term “Inshallah” for sinister means? Last time I checked, I was the only one using the word to wish for SRKs success. 🤭 

I’m not here to talk about PK. Why would you even bring that up? I don’t think it’s okay to ridicule anyone’s faith regardless of what you believe in. I’m just curious about the Inshallah gang in the forum. Never seem em before. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

Nothing. There is no boycott brigade or atleast an influential one. If the movie is good, it’ll work. If not, it won’t. A small minority of people on twitter cant control the movie goers. 
mid boycott actually worked how did movies of Alia (the poster child for boycott hate) work at BO? (Unless those nos are fudged?)

The only surprising flop was LSC - probably coz Forrest Gump is already online and watched by many. Same case with Vikram Vedha. 

Louder for the people at the back please. The same ones just waiting to use the boycott card as an excuse when their favourites movies fail. The ones that will never question the shitty script sense or the actual poor product. Anyway, I really hope Pathaan’s grand opening puts this question of the impact of boycotts to rest once and for all. It’s just getting ridiculous now. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Louder for the people at the back please. The same ones just waiting to use the boycott card as an excuse when their favourites movies fail. The ones that will never question the shitty script sense or the actual poor product. Anyway, I really hope Pathaan’s grand opening puts this question of the impact of boycotts to rest once and for all. It’s just getting ridiculous now. 

Guess what Sev? I know, I know, wrong place to tell you this but since you watched DHT recently, I thought it was my responsibility as a citizen of this universe to inform you that I’ll be seeing Arjun Rampal in person this Saturday. 🤗

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Guess what Sev? I know, I know, wrong place to tell you this but since you watched DHT recently, I thought it was my responsibility as a citizen of this universe to inform you that I’ll be seeing Arjun Rampal in person this Saturday. 🤗

Say whaaaat? Exactly how up, close and personal are you going to get FF? 😏 is there some show happening your end? Just remember, what happens backstage, stays backstage. (And on IF with great amounts of detail obviously) Wishing you a great hair day so the pictures come out well.

Also how is Arjun Rampal still getting gigs?! The perks of a pretty face🤩

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Arabic* 

Oh really? Can you please show me where anyone in this forum used the term “Inshallah” for sinister means? Last time I checked, I was the only one using the word to wish for SRKs success. 🤭 

I’m not here to talk about PK. Why would you even bring that up? I don’t think it’s okay to ridicule anyone’s faith regardless of what you believe in. I’m just curious about the Inshallah gang in the forum. Never seem em before. 

lol, see? I can’t even spell it right. Again, I do not care. Anyway, yes everything goes back to PK for me as that’s when I started questioning my beliefs. Until then Amir Khan was my hero. After the humiliation of PK, I’ll never watch any of his films. 
As to you using the said word, I didn’t say it was you. But I have seen it used on various forums when people go overboard with their ‘wishes’. To invoke god for such petty things makes it pretty sinister for me and hence the rant.
Btw, why do you think the word inshallah gang offensive? It means god-willing gang, no? 🙄

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Say whaaaat? Exactly how up, close and personal are you going to get FF? 😏 is there some show happening your end? Just remember, what happens backstage, stays backstage. (And on IF with great amounts of detail obviously) Wishing you a great hair day so the pictures come out well.

Also how is Arjun Rampal still getting gigs?! The perks of a pretty face🤩

It’s a meet and greet event. I paid $200 for dinner, entertainment and to take a photo with him. I’ll keep you all updated on how he looks, sounds, smells and whether he passes the finger check in real life. I have no idea how he’s still getting gigs but I ain’t questioning my luck. 😳 

B6FF049E-2F8C-49A5-8EA1-558CA8E79067.jpeg