Will you boycott Filmfare if the awards are rigged tomorrow?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

We all have our fears about who the winners will be as some undeserving may win thanks to KJo's enormous cheque. If the worst happens, we anyone boycott Filmfare from now on? Or pull a Kangana and sue?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think majority of people have already disowned these fraud awards. I can already see Alia with the trophy and her smug smile smiley37

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All movie awards are rigged lol

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When have we gone to see these awards to boycott them lol. I just see the dance portions I don’t care who’s nominated or not. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This topic is made every year and it seems even more people come to see how the awards went smiley36

Just in last few years 

Gully boy winning all the awards was bad or Ranveer won over the other people in 83. Alia won last year for Gangu 

^ people complain and but still now their here. Their complaints didn’t result in less people coming to see how the awards went 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 months ago
fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Bogus awards. I don't like it.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think majority of people have already disowned these fraud awards. I can already see Alia with the trophy and her smug smile smiley37

Her and Ranbir have been spotted at the airport going to the awards.  So yea they’re probably the winners.  

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dono chhapri hubby wife ke siway aya bhi kaun hai, Kjo? Orry?smiley36

Alia will finally achieve what she strove to ie being no 1 in a race where she is running alone thanks to Kjo smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Everybody knows who is going to win the awards long before the awards even happen, its all planned, which is why mostly only those who are getting awards attend, or if they are performing they also attend. The filmfare awards are happening right now and hardly anyone is talking about it, this shows these awards hold very little value, hold very little respect, there isn't a single awards for the indian film industry that people genuinely celebrate or holds any authenticity. 

The oscars have their problems, but it is still regarded as a huge honour, the biggest honour for films and acting, when the oscars happen their is buzz all over the world, indian awards cannot even compare. 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You can't boycott something I don't watch. I only care about the Filmfare when Katrina or Vicky attend or Deepika otherwise couldn't care less. Imagine watching boring Ranbir present 💤😴