Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s a meet and greet event. I paid $200 for dinner, entertainment and to take a photo with him. I’ll keep you all updated on how he looks, sounds, smells and whether he passes the finger check in real life. I have no idea how he’s still getting gigs but I ain’t questioning my luck. 😳 

B6FF049E-2F8C-49A5-8EA1-558CA8E79067.jpeg

You paid HOW much?!😯he better have the best fingers you’ve ever seen and throw in at least a kiss for that price!😆I still cringe every time I look at my awkward smile in my picture with John Abraham, I hope yours is frame worthy! Can’t believe 12 year old me thought it’d be cool to wear an “I got an A+ in attitude” black tshirt to the event.🥲

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

lol, see? I can’t even spell it right. Again, I do not care. Anyway, yes everything goes back to PK for me as that’s when I started questioning my beliefs. Until then Amir Khan was my hero. After the humiliation of PK, I’ll never watch any of his films. 
As to you using the said word, I didn’t say it was you. But I have seen it used on various forums when people go overboard with their ‘wishes’. To invoke god for such petty things makes it pretty sinister for me and hence the rant.
Btw, why do you think the word inshallah gang offensive? It means god-willing gang, no? 🙄

Okay cool, I didn’t realise Aamir Khan produced, directed and wrote the film. So he gets the flack because he acted in the movie? What about Anushka and Sushant? Do they receive the same privileges? Also I hope you vowed never to watch Rajkumar Virani’s film as well. 

You clearly used the word “Inshallah gang” as a derogatory term. It piqued my curiosity as to why you’d bring that up here when literally nobody in BWF has ever used that word to incite sinister shit. If it happens in various forums, then that’s an other-forum problem. 🤗

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

You paid HOW much?!😯he better have the best fingers you’ve ever seen and throw in at least a kiss for that price!😆I still cringe every time I look at my awkward smile in my picture with John Abraham, I hope yours is frame worthy! Can’t believe 12 year old me thought it’d be cool to wear an “I got an A+ in attitude” black tshirt to the event.🥲

I deserve to kiss his dimpled cheek at least once for that amount of money. 😆 Oh what!? You met John Abraham? Omg how was he in real life? I’m so jealous! LMAO A + shirt? That’s so cute and embarrassing at the same time. 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Okay cool, I didn’t realise Aamir Khan produced, directed and wrote the film. So he gets the flack because he acted in the movie? What about Anushka and Sushant? Do they receive the same privileges? Also I hope you vowed never to watch Rajkumar Virani’s film as well. 

everyone knows how much control Amir has on every aspect of his films, so I don’t think I need to elaborate on that. And yes, I have not watched any of the other actors’ films since then. Anushka, and sushant were always inconsequential for me. I felt let down by Amir as it was he I watched the film for. 

You clearly used the word “Inshallah gang” as a derogatory term. It piqued my curiosity as to why you’d bring that up here when literally nobody in BWF has ever used that word to incite sinister shit. If it happens in various forums, then that’s an other-forum problem. 🤗

yep, I used it in derogatory way. And my post was in response to another vitriolic post. Please do read that post, then you would understand why it got me riled. Adios now. Its 2am here and I can’t be bothered to correct my grammar.

JayaBachan thumbnail

yep, I used it in derogatory way. And my post was in response to another vitriolic post. Please do read that post, then you would understand why it got me riled. Adios now. Its 2am here and I can’t be bothered to correct my grammar.

Okay cool, that settles it. Goodnight and dream of Iqbal tonight. 😆

NotYourType thumbnail

Okay cool, that settles it. Goodnight and dream of Iqbal tonight. 😆

Sure. He is one of my favourites. 

btw, do read the post I mentioned and let me know your thoughts. You clearly read my response to it but chose to pick on only the inshallah gang. Out of curiosity, why didn’t you comment on any other points in that post? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Sure. He is one of my favourites. 

btw, do read the post I mentioned and let me know your thoughts. You clearly read my response to it but chose to pick on only the inshallah gang. Out of curiosity, why didn’t you comment on any other points in that post? 

There’s nothing to be curious about. I only mentioned the inshallah gang because I’ve been saying the word in the past few days and I wondered if you were making an indirect dig at me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

NotYourType thumbnail

There’s nothing to be curious about. I only mentioned the inshallah gang because I’ve been saying the word in the past few days and I wondered if you were making an indirect dig at me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Lol, I am not the one to make indirect digs. If I had a problem with your post I would have responded to it directly like I did in the original post. 
Anyway, good night for real now. 🥱🥱

JayaBachan thumbnail

Lol, I am not the one to make indirect digs. If I had a problem with your post I would have responded to it directly like I did in the original post. 
Anyway, good night for real now. 🥱🥱

Now that I know it, I can live in peace. 😆 Goodnight 

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: subhs

Movies are fiction it doesn't have to show reality. TKF was also fiction based on real events.

BBC documentary which shows reality of our dear PM is banned .

https://twitter.com/satishacharya/status/1617379793590423552?s=20&t=xCPVq8vsXqGXGjqk1n8UHw