Karan Johar to grace Indian Idol 13

Posted: 1 years ago

Inviting bets for:

Bidipta gets told that not only do I want to make you sing, I also want to make you an actress

Others get told welcome to Dharma

Rishi gets told "baaki sab ko maine welcome to Dharma kaha, but aap ko main kehna chahta hoon, will you please come to Dharma!"

πŸ˜‚ 

But in reality no one gets any chance from these people .  

Originally posted by sumaishu

But in reality no one gets any chance from these people .  

Yes, so far at least we haven't seen anybody getting a chance!  Except SMP got the promised song in Liger.

Originally posted by PV_IFhandle

Yes, so far at least we haven't seen anybody getting a chance!  Except SMP got the promised song in Liger.

I was going to say the same thing except for SMP none of that got song in KJo movies and I think SMP also got because of Vijay Devakonda coz he also said he is going to work with her and he was the hero of that movie I think.

Originally posted by reborn-re

I was going to say the same thing except for SMP none of that got song in KJo movies and I think SMP also got because of Vijay Devakonda coz he also said he is going to work with her and he was the hero of that movie I think.

yes, VD was the one who kept his promise.

Inviting bets for:

Bidipta gets told that not only do I want to make you sing, I also want to make you an actress

Rishi gets told "baaki sab ko maine welcome to Dharma kaha, but aap ko main kehna chahta hoon, will you please come to Dharma!"

πŸ˜‚ 

Bold: 🀣    

Arunita still waiting to sing in his film.   How many of his films came out since II12 ended?

Inviting bets for:

πŸ˜‚ 

i'll put on the first one for sureπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ms.SK

Bold: 🀣    

Arunita still waiting to sing in his film.   How many of his films came out since II12 ended?

to be honest I don't know how many of his films came out - but most of them would be such that their recording etc. would already have been done earlier.

Inviting bets for:

πŸ˜‚ 

Which KJo movie scene Ridipta will recreate? πŸ˜†