Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Whole movie is copy pasted kya 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzOepMXg-U

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have only seen Karthik do this one dance move. Shaking his legs sideways and back while moving backwards.  Maybe he wants to develop a signature move for himself, or maybe he doesn’t really know how to dance.  Have you noticed how his upper body and arms never move?  

Yup even in Irish step dancing you upper body never moves. That is why I asked ? 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@1246373

I still stand by what I say about Pooja. There's quite a difference between being graceful and being a damsel in distress. She lets the men around her decide her life as well as that of her company. I have no hopes that they'll write her character any better in the Hindi version. Kriti, Kiara, Yami...any of the starlets could have done it in their sleep.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trivikrams films don’t have strong female roles …as much as his writing is strong, he just dosent pay attention to the female characters …

They are all either ditzy , or super rich and have everything laid in a platter for them, and barely ever have serious career plans/ sense of purpose ….in most of his films, their happy ending is marrying the guy of their dreams after a minor inconvenience …

Atleast pooja had a career in ala vaikunthapuramlo….but even she’s shown as a pushover who can’t refuse an intimidating offer and needs arjuns help…how does one get to build a company up from scratch, by themselves and not have the guts to reject an offer they aren’t interested in/ don’t need …

Samantha in a aa, sos, attharintiki is a useless ditz who does nothing and is good for nothing ….so much so that her parents decide the only way she can prosper is be married to a well off guy….

I think the most sensible female character trivikram wrote is Sonali bendre in manmadhudu….she works, is good at her job, is reasonable and logical, stands up for herself , dosent keep simping over the hero and maintains her dignity ….

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pathaka

Trivikrams films don’t have strong female roles …as much as his writing is strong, he just dosent pay attention to the female characters …

They are all either ditzy , or super rich and have everything laid in a platter for them, and barely ever have serious career plans/ sense of purpose ….in most of his films, their happy ending is marrying the guy of their dreams after a minor inconvenience …

Atleast pooja had a career in ala vaikunthapuramlo….but even she’s shown as a pushover who can’t refuse an intimidating offer and needs arjuns help…how does one get to build a company up from scratch, by themselves and not have the guts to reject an offer they aren’t interested in/ don’t need …

Samantha in a aa, sos, attharintiki is a useless ditz who does nothing and is good for nothing ….so much so that her parents decide the only way she can prosper is be married to a well off guy….

I think the most sensible female character trivikram wrote is Sonali bendre in manmadhudu….she works, is good at her job, is reasonable and logical, stands up for herself , dosent keep simping over the hero and maintains her dignity ….

Pooja is also doing TriVikram’s next opposite Mahesh babu, expecting another flowerpot role. 

I felt like in Ala Vainkuthapuramulo, instead of pooja, Tabu had the superior female character with much depth and interest around her, even though even Tabu had less screen time than Valmiki 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Trivikram movies though have ditzy female leads, he does quite a lot of strong female characters. He allots screen time to these characters and they are often the driving point of his movies. Like nadhiya's character in attarintiki, nitya in bheemla nayak, tabu in avp etc. It's almost like he makes up for writing a shitty female lead in other ways. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

How long will Kriti continue doing these flowerpot roles?

Jb tak hai jaan😆